• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How far are you in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I'm training to level up more right now before I take on Axel and Marluxia.

Did anybody get the Mushu card when they beat Maleficent? I never got it for some reason.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I believe Level 63 in Castle Oblivion 13th floor, heading to the second Axel fight. Died several times against him already =/

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Im at the 4th riku fight, but i lost the game, but my cuz is getting it to me tommorow (christmas)

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Can any one help me with getting the Org. cards the ones you dont get playing through the storyline you know like members (Roxas Xaldin Xemnas etc.) I want there cards.

OneWingedAngel45

I HATE Lexaeus lol I can't seem to beat him with his big, fat, impossible to carry sword...lol darn Riku's inability to edit his deck!
Im in level 27 with a health of 275, 19 attack points, 14 dark points, and proud mode btw.

Firo

Oh Crap
Beat the game.

Sora level 80
Riku level 78
thats what i'm at now.

It really sucks no matter what level you are if you have bad cards you suck =/

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Olympus Coliseum, and at the similar point in my GBA days with CoM too. Me and my brother gave up at the Hades fight because he was getting annoying.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Normal Mode

Battle Level: Standard
Saved At: Castle Oblivion-13F
Deck: 99 Cards
Platinum and Gold Cards Collected
All Orginization XIII Cards
Complete Card Collection
Collection Rank: One Who Rules the Cards
HP: 560/560
Moogle Points: 2000 or so.
Journal 100% Complete
Gold Card beside save file.

Reverse Rebirth

Battle Level: Standard
Saved at: Castle Oblivion-B1
Collection Rank: Card Reaper
HP: 560/560
DP: 99
AP: 99
D-Report 99% Complete
Gold Card beside save file

I used cheats for stuff.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I have reached the battle that stumped be in the GBA version...Riku IV. Oh dear.

I have my deck built so that I'm able to spam Sonic Blade over and over again.

Oh, ok. I don't have Sonic Blade; I don't like using sleights. I tried using them in the first Vexen fight, but all it really did was cause me to lose HP because he kept hitting me while I tried loading the right cards.

Did anybody get the Mushu card when they beat Maleficent? I never got it for some reason.

No, I got the Maleficent card. I think the Mushu card is supposed to be in a Key to Rewards room.

i'm still at Vexen's first fight. -.-

Yeah, he's a tough one. I can only imagine what the others will be like in their second fights.

For Vexen, I used a lot of magic cards (except Blizzard of course, because that only heals him; I'm pretty sure Dumbo does too). Thunder and Fire are particularly useful. They help immensely because they allow you to attack Vexen from long ranges. And whenever he says, "You imbecile!" that means he's going to use his Ice Needle attack. I think that one's the easiest to dodge, you just Dodge Roll all over the arena until the ice stops popping out of the floor.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I've beaten it.
I love the credits in CoM in comparison to the other games. I think the Organization's poses at the end of Riku's Story are pretty sweety. Especially Zexion's vibrating book-thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back