• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How excited where you when you got KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How excited where you when you got KH2

• I WAS FREAKING OUT

Votes: 68 66.7%
  • I was a little excited

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Upset because I knew Kairi was going to be in the game again

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shallow

I WAS SO PUMPED SERIOUSLY!

I had got my paycheck and was ready to cash it so I can buy Kingdom Hearts II
I was in that store, searching desperately for the game then purchased it.
I was soooo excited that day I was rushing home and was ready to get my game on lol.

I had fun and whatnot... I made myself some sandwich and pour myself some soda to relax. I miss that.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Had a horrible adrenaline rush when I got it.
I horded myself up in my room the minute I got home and couldn't hold the controller still in my hands until I was moving Roxas around. Play it til bedtime and then try to get some playing time in before I went to school. And look how mellow I became after all that...

Keyblade_Holder

A little bit, but not much. I could definitly wait before I got home to play it.

I only got it, because my friend reccomended it to me and KHII was the first KH game I bought.

KHNigratoe

I was freakin excited!! I had learned all about the kh2, watched my cousin play it over and over, so I was happy to have it.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I was really jumpy when I got it, mainly cause I had been following KH2 news for about 2 years before it came out, so I was quite excited...and once I had it, I was just thinking 'oh my god finally'

cloudxxzach

I was freaking out!!! I had never played the first one but I had heard of it from my cousin. So I was SOOO happy when I got it myself.

khfan13

I started playing the game @ my cousin's, and was just happy 2 have the game so i can play it as much as i want. (i didn't started 2 play the game was out in the stores a couple year later)

Rostir

The first time I played and completed Kingdom Hearts II, was back in 2007 when my older brother rented it from Gamefly.

I was playing it on and off for 10 hours straight, and got scolded from time to time for playing it for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back