• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How excited where you when you got KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How excited where you when you got KH2

• I WAS FREAKING OUT

Votes: 68 66.7%
  • I was a little excited

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Upset because I knew Kairi was going to be in the game again

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki_Number_X

XD I was all freaking out! I was like:" OMG ITS ROXAS! *SQUEEL* man I hope I don't turn into the Axel fan... *sees Axel* No.. mustn't look at the... ugh! Damn Now I'm an Axel fan... oh well... -_-' "

Radon

mofo
i over hyped it by two years so once i got the game it was... ehh.
i fear that SE has announced the new games very early too. it gets peoples expectations too high.

Rikuswish

I don't think I was freaking out, but I was a probably a more than " a little excited", when I first got it. I got it the first day it came out and I couldn't wait to play it wait when I got home. Unfortunately, I had to get a new PS2 to finish playing it. My old PS2 which was which was giving trouble before, could barely play KH2.

Lady Stardust

Website
www.flickr.com
I was only a little excited, tbh. It had been too long since the first game (yeah I gave up on CoM after like an hour) for me to get quite so hyped. In fact I realized recently that I had bought it used, so I must have waited quite a bit after it came out to buy it. Hmm that wont be so when Days comes out!

cbchick92

i was pretty damn excited when i first got it, but not as excited as i was when i beat it lmao

i was bouncing off the walls when i beat the game XDD

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
i was pretty damn excited when i first got it, but not as excited as i was when i beat it lmao

i was bouncing off the walls when i beat the game XDD

Did you happen to beat it 100% thats where the real winner is. :lol:

The Golden Sitar

Uhm, pretty excited. I remember that when I got it, there was a long line because it was a busy day at Gamestop. I was pretty impatient by the time I walked out the door with my copy, and played it right away as soon as I got home. x];;;

Lolita

Dear You
I lost my life that day. I was retarded a few years back, seriously. I squeeled in Gamestop, and I totally ignored the clerks and their stares at me. o3o I was like " OH MY GAWD MOM LOOK LOOK THEY HAVE ITTTTTTT."
And I stayed up until like 2am playing it nonstop.
Woo.

Awards
when I got it I played it 3 days without sleep only getting up to eat and use the bathroom.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I was peeing myself. Until I realized it really wasn't all that grand. It was good, nonetheless.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Uh....I wanted it. I just looked frantically around the shelves until I found it. Played it for 2 days, beat it in 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back