• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How excited where you when you got KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How excited where you when you got KH2

• I WAS FREAKING OUT

Votes: 68 66.7%
  • I was a little excited

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Upset because I knew Kairi was going to be in the game again

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I was very exicted. Then I realized how bad it was.

I learned not to get too hyped the hard way. o_o;

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I was one of those people who freaked out when they first got it...
Guilty...
I went to Gamestop and SQUALED when I saw it, me and my friend Casie sprinted to the shelf and got it!
Lol, it was funny
She and I played it almost all day until my parents yelled at us to stop playing xD

But I still thought KH1 to be better

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I was SUPER excited when I got the game and still like it a lot even though plot-wise it isn't too good. I think the battles are better than KH1 though just because of the movement not so much the button mashing.

Sora05

Eh I was really excited when I got it, played the hell out of it...then realized how much worse it was compared to the first. 0_o

Clone

I was excited but in no way was i freaking out, i remember going to gametrailer a searching for kh 2 vids. In the end i realised expected to much from it.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
I was excited, but not freaking out. I knew it wasn't going to be amazing like the first one, mainly because many sequels, whether it be to a movie or a game aren't as good as the original.
whoa, whoa, back the train up a second. KH2 was DEFINITELY an amazing game. It was, in many ways, better and worse than KH1.

even though KH1 had more emotional feel to it, i think KH2 had better graphics, characters, and storyline.

and to answer the question, yes, i was freaking out just as much, and pre-ordered it a gajillion years in advance XP

I was very exicted. Then I realized how bad it was.

I learned not to get too hyped the hard way. o_o;
(See above statment)

Rix

:)
Awards
whoa, whoa, back the train up a second. KH2 was DEFINITELY an amazing game. It was, in many ways, better and worse than KH1.

even though KH1 had more emotional feel to it, i think KH2 had better graphics, characters, and storyline.

and to answer the question, yes, i was freaking out just as much, and pre-ordered it a gajillion years in advance XP

I really don't get how the storyline of KH2 is better...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

The storyline was weaker and the characters were more bland in my opinion. Not to mention the gameplay sucked..made the game too easy.

Well, I would consider KH2 as an alright game...but not awesome. :/

HeartOfTheHero

I was really excited when I got it, and I couldn't wait to play it. But when I started playing, and it started out with Roxas, I was like "huh?" It took me a while to understand (mostly because I hadn't played the first one, just CoM) but once I figured it out, I was really excited again, lol

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I was really excited when I got it, and I couldn't wait to play it. But when I started playing, and it started out with Roxas, I was like "huh?" It took me a while to understand (mostly because I hadn't played the first one, just CoM) but once I figured it out, I was really excited again, lol
When I first saw that, I thought Sora died . (this was when I knew nothing about KH, and I didn't play CoM. And when I did play CoM, it was super confusing..o_o;)

rent

i played kh and later, i lost the interest in kh until kh2 came out. i wasn't excited but curious and played it. so yeah

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I actually had no idea or clue what KH was when KH2 came out. My brother got the first game like 3 years after it came out , and when I was bored I`d watch him play. Then, as the game went on a started to love it! I was very excited when my brother finally got the second game. I only started playing it last year even though I`ve loved it since third grade. I was never much of a video game player. I like to watch them though, and I do play some.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
I really don't get how the storyline of KH2 is better...

The storyline was weaker and the characters were more bland in my opinion. Not to mention the gameplay sucked..made the game too easy.

Well, I would consider KH2 as an alright game...but not awesome. :/
XP you guys r no fun... lol, to each his own. i just know that i was excited as hell when i first heard KH2 was arriving

Swxpert

I was way excited I got it for my Birthday and I was so excited, i think i may have cried with how happy I was, its still worth it, granted I wish I was aware of CoM i think the story would have been better if I new that existed KH2 probably would have gone better.

peachie

Let's just say I had dreams about buying the game. Seriously. Recurring dreams that didn't go away until I bought it.

I remember I had this countdown thing going on with my calendar (WHUT).

KH2 was my spring break 2006. I barely left the TV's side for an entire week. I think I lost like, 5 pounds. Oh god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back