• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How excited are you?

• Can't wait for it

Votes: 97 56.1%
  • Looking forward to it

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Not looking forward to it

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • BAH I HATE KH

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enchanted

I am might as well through my opinion out, not like it matters though.

I'm looking forward to it, though I'm not having fangasms over it, no.
Honestly, there's no rush for it or at least there shouldn't be.

When Days comes out in America and I buy it, then I'll be doing back flips on the ceiling, but until then, all I can do is wait.
So ya.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Plotwise or gameplay? To me the plot may be better, but I hated the cards and I'm glad Days doesn't have them.

I thought the card system added an interesting, more strategic way to play the game.

I still have one of the original, bulky DS's. I want to buy a DSi, but it'd be all my money, and I got no job.

Silent hero_

Awards
Can't wait for days! So, I was thinking.. Is it worth it to import days from japan or should I wait for the NA release? And by the way, I´m new here =p

Rix

:)
Awards
Can't wait for days! So, I was thinking.. Is it worth it to import days from japan or should I wait for the NA release? And by the way, I´m new here =p

Well, if you know Japanese, I guess it's worth it. I don't know any Japanese, so I'll wait for the NA release. I would like to know what's going on while playing the game.

Welcome to KHI ^_^

EDIT: Damn you Rain!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'd get it in English.. so that I'd understand it. Plus, I prefer the English Disney voices.

Silent hero_

Awards
That really depends on how well you understand Japanese, and how much the story means to you.

Well, I can't a singel word japanese... And the story is kinda important to me. But, I don't want to wait three months >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back