• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How excited are you?

• Can't wait for it

Votes: 97 56.1%
  • Looking forward to it

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Not looking forward to it

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • BAH I HATE KH

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakerboy

Incredibly excited, especially because I'll be getting the japanese copy - I don't trust S.E. of North America since Re: Chain of Memories. I've also become very attached to my DS in the last few months, and so the idea of KH on it just seems like a good one to me now.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Incredibly excited, especially because I'll be getting the japanese copy - I don't trust S.E. of North America since Re: Chain of Memories. I've also become very attached to my DS in the last few months, and so the idea of KH on it just seems like a good one to me now.
Trust me. Days will come to NA shortly(when I mean shortly, I mean 3 months after the Japan release <.<)

It won't be like Re:CoM were the release was what, 18 months after the release in Japan? And that was because they weren't thinking of release Re:CoM here before. And it's confirmed that it will come here.

But you can get the Japanese version if you want I won't stop you~

Sexy Angel
I am indiffrent. I wouldn't really give a shit if it came out or not, but ill grab it when it does.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

The American voice-acting is acclaimed as some of the best for a videogame.
Chain of Memories wasn't really a "new" title, so they kind of just crapped it out.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'm not crazy excited, just looking forward to it.
School stuff has got me too occupied to be as excited about it as I used to. It'll probably roll into the summer as well. Hopefully I won't be spoiled before it comes out.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
About as much as I am for taking it up the ass.
And considering I'm straight, that means not much at all.
More specific with my answer: Meh.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
About as much as I am for taking it up the ass.
And considering I'm straight, that means not much at all.
More specific with my answer: Meh.

that was the sounded so wrong in so many ways lol :23:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back