• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How excited are you?

• Can't wait for it

Votes: 97 56.1%
  • Looking forward to it

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Not looking forward to it

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • BAH I HATE KH

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Like Me I'm just like how I was when KH2 came out. Freaking out, I know I know I shouldn't get hyped for the game, but honestly Now I'll have KH where ever I go :) Thats all that matters to me right now.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
First off, why are you making these "How excited" threads?

Anyway... I'm pretty excited for Days, I just pre-ordered it two days ago.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
but honestly Now I'll have KH where ever I go :) Thats all that matters to me right now.

So you never played CoM?

Regarding the actual topic, not very.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I never played KH COM I played KH Re COM thats about it. and about making these topics I see no one else did it so I had to start one.

Gnosis

I'm just filled with anger cuz It should be going out for PS2 instead of a DS. Same for BBS.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm just filled with anger cuz It should be going out for PS2 instead of a DS. Same for BBS.

dude are you kidding, and besides last time I checked S.E. said that KH2 was going to be there last KH title for the PS2 (this made this annoucement after KH Re CoM came outfor JP) ok.

DorXeauD

I cant wait to have days T_T I want to kick ass with saix, xigbar, roxas and xemnas

Rix

:)
Awards
Don't really feel to excited about it right now. But I'll might have a different opinion when I do actually finally have the game :3

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
im exicted about it, just as much as i would about a numbered sequel (KH3). it'll be a good story hopefully but the fact that its on the ds doesn't exactly fill me with high hopes.

still its kh no matter what so i want it.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
358/2 Days is slowly loosing my interest, I'm just ready for SE to release the date for NA. I'm tired of waiting for that date really...But when I actually obtain a copy I'll probably be addicted to it.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm exicted for Days,(mainly because of the Org.), but I'm trying not to get too hyped. I learned the hard way by KH2. I'm starting to lose interest though, because the release date is constantly moved. Though once I get my hands on it, I'll probably be nonstop playing...

AllEndsWith-

I just hope hope this game will connect a lot of the loose ends, because we all can agree there are many things we still don't know about Roxas and the Organization.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm just looking forward to it. Mostly because it will be an after thought if I buy it, even more so if I have to wait until my birthday or Christmas. Also my DS is kinda broken so if I get it I'd have to play on my sister's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back