• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How exactly did Master Xehanort leave Destiny Islands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Riku and Sora were only able to leave because Riku opened the door to the heart of DI, and drew the heartless there. They got sucked in a portal of darkness. Riku landed in Hollow Bastion. Sora landed in Traverse Town

So...how exactly did MX leave Destiny Islands? It was definitely not using darkness because if we read the reports, Xehanort didn't start using darkness till after he became a master. It said specifically that he casted off his armor and felt the darkness, and embraced it...so how exactly did he leave DI?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
That hasn't been made clear yet but I chalk it up to one of two ways:

1)YMX was chosen as an apprentice by a wondering master the same way he would later find Ven (and it could be assumed that Terra and Aqua were picked up the same way) and said master took him back to LoD.

or

2)YMX tried doing what SRK tried to do in KH1-sail away. It hasn't been stated outright but implied that the ocean on DI does in fact connect to other worlds and you can get to them if you sail far enough. YMX successfully got off of DI and was either found by a Keyblade master or somehow stumbled onto LoD himself.

The details haven't been made clear, and might be irrelevant, so it's anyone's guess at the moment.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I hope you're right on those options. It'd be incredibly stupid if the reason would be:
"ASoD opened up a portal of darkness for YMX and that's how he got off DI!"

I really hope they don't do that, and it'll contradict with the MX reports, but hey...Kingdom Hearts is known for contradicting itself so I can't be surprised

yamibakura

The details haven't been made clear, and might be irrelevant
why is it irrelevant?because it doesnt involve the stupid Prophecy/KH chi stuff?IMHO this is a major plotpoint.Its also possible that ASOD opend a portal for him so a timeloop without beginning will be created thus confusing ppl even more.

Ruran

Awards
why is it irrelevant?because it doesnt involve the stupid Prophecy/KH chi stuff?IMHO this is a major plotpoint.Its also possible that ASOD opend a portal for him so a timeloop without beginning will be created thus confusing ppl even more.

It might be irrelevant because if it just turns out that MX left DI because a Keyblade master was out and about looking for students as they do sometimes it's a pretty run of the mill event if it's something like that. If it's important it'll eventually be touched upon, but as of now it's a mystery that might not even need to be solved.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Was it ever explained when MX became a master? Around what age exactly?

Ruran

Awards
^As far as I know I don't think it was, but if Terra and Aqua and Sora and Riku are anything to go by, probably when he was a young adult (late teens, early twenties).

SephirothZ

2)YMX tried doing what SRK tried to do in KH1-sail away. It hasn't been stated outright but implied that the ocean on DI does in fact connect to other worlds and you can get to them if you sail far enough. YMX successfully got off of DI and was either found by a Keyblade master or somehow stumbled onto LoD himself.

Interesting, but how was it implied that it connects to other worlds. I believe you, I just cannot remember anything that implies that.

Anagram

Banned
I think it's most likely Xehanort's master found him and took him in. Unless the keyblade just leads a person to a master after it chooses them. Terra mentions Riku "finding him one day" when performing that rite.

Interesting, but how was it implied that it connects to other worlds. I believe you, I just cannot remember anything that implies that.

Kairi sending a message in the bottle at the start of KH2 only for it to arrive on the shores of the Dark Meridian in the end of KH2 is one indicator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back