• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How does Xemnas know that Ven is in the room of awakening ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah...i still argue whether he's evil or not....if i were xemnas, i probably do the exact same thing

Allister Rose

French Lover
I dont see how Aqua could have a LS since she's still a full Person, not a heartless, or loos here body like Terra. But that's just me

terra didn't lose his body either, its just that MX took control of his heart.

the LS are amde up of the armor

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
terra didn't lose his body either, its just that MX took control of his heart.

the LS are amde up of the armor

But Terra's not in full control of his body. Aqua is. If's she's in complete control, why would there be a need for her lo leave a linguring sentament?

But Like I said, that's just me, I may be right, I may be wrong. Who Knows? Who cares?

Allister Rose

French Lover
But Terra's not in full control of his body. Aqua is. If's she's in complete control, why would there be a need for her lo leave a linguring sentament?

But Like I said, that's just me, I may be right, I may be wrong. Who Knows? Who cares?

i dont think it matters if you're in control or not.

as for caring, it's just for discussion.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
To be honest...I don't think Xemnas is "evil" like Ansem SoD. I just think he doesn't give a fcuk about what happens to others because...he can't give a fcuk. I mean if you had some of Terra's memories were told by something you feel is your friend that another one of your friends was somewhere I'd find his ass. And if I wanted KH to become a super-being to accomplish my goals whether they be selfish or not, doesn't mean I'll be able to tell the difference, I mean..the dude had no heart(?).

It hasn't been confirmed that Aqua's armor can talk yet. All speculation but still its a possibility. All the KH2:FM scene said was Xigbar heard Xemnas talking to someone (or something for that matter) all he heard was Xemnas speaking, so he wouldn't assume Xemnas was speaking to himself...then again Xemnas is related to MX and MX was a looney.

Here's a better question: How does Xemnas know exactly what Ven's chamber look like, or enough to create an almost perfect replica of it for Aqua's armor?

Let's say even if the armor divulged details - fact is, Aqua herself was inside the place for like no more than a minute anyway, and honestly, she had more pressing issues than the most minute details of the room...

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I honestly don't consider Xemnas - or the rest of Organization XIII - evil. He's incapable of feeling any remorse or guilt for his actions. Was he going about it the entirely wrong way? Most likely. But that doesn't make him evil so much as unable to really discern what's right and wrong, and unable to feel anything. I consider him more of a tragic character than anything else.

:steps down off her soap box and returns to lurking:

YoshiAngemon

Perhaps Xemnas wanted to use the husk of Ventus and maybe extract the broken darkness from him, and make Vanitas again, so that Sora would've had to deal with Heartless, Nobodies, AND Unversed! And he could use Vanitas to fight Sora, so that they could forget the X-Blade, and Xemnas can reunite with his somebody and Heartless to achieve his goals!

Spikeyroxas

I reckon MX told Braig alot of info, as they planned together. So when he lost his memory Braig filled in alot of blanks.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
i dont think it matters if you're in control or not.

as for caring, it's just for discussion.

I just don't see the need for Aqua to leave behind a sentiment. But I understand where you are coming from, it doesn't make any sense to me why she would need to, since everything she would need to do, she would be able do do it herself

Rexy

Bronze Member
Perhaps Xemnas wanted to use the husk of Ventus and maybe extract the broken darkness from him, and make Vanitas again, so that Sora would've had to deal with Heartless, Nobodies, AND Unversed! And he could use Vanitas to fight Sora, so that they could forget the X-Blade, and Xemnas can reunite with his somebody and Heartless to achieve his goals!
Sora has a normal heart right? With Light and Darkness i think? I know Kairi realesed him from the darkness but that part stayed inside of Sora, its obvious or else he would not be able to transform into AntiForm

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sora has a normal heart right? With Light and Darkness i think? I know Kairi realesed him from the darkness but that part stayed inside of Sora, its obvious or else he would not be able to transform into AntiForm

Yes, his heart is normal; it has both light and darkness in it, though just small traces of darkness, considering he turned into a Shadow. Kairi didn't release him from the darkness; she used her PoH powers to purify him and give him a human form. The darkness is still there.

Xammag

Here's a better question: How does Xemnas know exactly what Ven's chamber look like, or enough to create an almost perfect replica of it for Aqua's armor?

Let's say even if the armor divulged details - fact is, Aqua herself was inside the place for like no more than a minute anyway, and honestly, she had more pressing issues than the most minute details of the room...

That minute gave her enough time to create a place that not even the Org. 13 who used it as a headquarters knew everything of it. I don't know about her armor, but I'd assume Xemnas found it, got some information from it, and built the room around it. Since he shouldn't be able to use her keyblade.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I just don't see the need for Aqua to leave behind a sentiment. But I understand where you are coming from, it doesn't make any sense to me why she would need to, since everything she would need to do, she would be able do do it herself

none of the sentiments were created intentionally. and no, she wouldn't have done it herself...have you played last episode? she's stuck in the realm of darknes, she is the only one who knows about the chamber of waking, the other one who does know is master eraqus, but i doubt terra has access to his memories since he locked his heart.

it's more simpler and easier to believe that aqua's Lingering spirit told xemnas (believing he is terra) about the chamber of waking and ventus

Rexy

Bronze Member
Yes, his heart is normal; it has both light and darkness in it, though just small traces of darkness, considering he turned into a Shadow. Kairi didn't release him from the darkness; she used her PoH powers to purify him and give him a human form. The darkness is still there.
so we play as a heartless in CoM/end of KH1?

That minute gave her enough time to create a place that not even the Org. 13 who used it as a headquarters knew everything of it. I don't know about her armor, but I'd assume Xemnas found it, got some information from it, and built the room around it. Since he shouldn't be able to use her keyblade.
Rofl. I'm gonna safely assume you didn't even bother to read what I wrote cause what you posted was like the epitome of a broken record...

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Xemnas knows that Ven is in the Chamber of Awakening.
Says so in the Ultimania:

Q12: Why is Xemnas searching for The Chamber of Awakening?
A: To find Ventus.

The Chamber of Awakening is the room where Aqua leaves Ventus sleeping in Last Episode, and is a part of Castle Oblivion. As you can see from Xemnas calling Aqua’s armor “friend”, it seems Xemnas has Terra’s memories and so is searching for Ventus, and is making the other Organization members look for The Chamber of Awakening.

The bold part just tells you what the CoA is. It does't say Xemnas knows that.
Then Nomura tells you that Xemnas is searching for Ven because he has Terra's memories.

It's almost confirmed Aqua's armor is a LS, because Xigbar said in KH2FM he would listen in on Xemnas when he went to the Chamber of Sleep. He heard Xemnas talking to someone and he heard a voice speaking back to him. So it's likely the LS of Aqua's armor was speaking to Xemnas, therefore if the LS contained memories of Aqua placing Ven in the room of sleep then Xemnas probably got the info from that LS which explains why he is searching for it.

I think it's more believable that Xemnas was talking to Eraqus. You know, because Eraqus was in XtA too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back