• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how does ven hav it so bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

omni/riku

ok this is getting out of hand. to many ppl hav met ven and his story is 10 yrs beforehand.
there are posts about how xigbar, met him. theories that soras nobody was influenced by ven. terra and aqua know ven. some one said saix was terra and knew ven. mx knows ven. ds knows ven. malificent, proly riku met him if sora did. snow white knows ven. xemnas knows ven. mickey knows ven.

now who do u know has more connections than this kid? and i could go on! sora and riku hav nthn on ven!
so y wud he want someone to erase him? he has a keyblade!

xDENLINx

Terra and Aqua likely know the same people Ven know.

Also, Ven is sure to have a logical explanation for wanting to be erased, as the post 2-up mentions, maybe he couldn't take the pressure of battling all the time? or he does it to help someone else, who knows?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
ok this is getting out of hand. to many ppl hav met ven and his story is 10 yrs beforehand.
there are posts about how xigbar, met him. theories that soras nobody was influenced by ven. terra and aqua know ven. some one said saix was terra and knew ven. mx knows ven. ds knows ven. malificent, proly riku met him if sora did. snow white knows ven. xemnas knows ven. mickey knows ven.

now who do u know has more connections than this kid? and i could go on! sora and riku hav nthn on ven!

Well, how's he supposed to feel, happy?

He's supposed to slay hordes of unhuman creatures by the bucketloads, and fight against Keyblade wielders as strong as MX and DS, so...

A

Audo

He's just your average angst-filled suicidal Disney character.

omni/riku

...so vens a weak lil guy if he cant handle all of this pressure is what ur saying?
sora can. and he had it way harder!

Apollo

Silver Member
Ven sucks at fighting that's why. He got his as kicked by someone only using one hand. He attacked MX from behind, and still missed. He is a sucky, and inexprienced that's why he hasn't it so rough.

LionHeart14

Well out of the three of them, Ven's the youngest, so I imagine he's probably not as experienced as the other two, and they all have to deal with some pretty crazy stuff. He's under a lot of pressure, and plus he's not as good of a fighter.
I pretty much just restated what most of you have already said. Sorry lol

Aria

braver by the minute
Well you never know he could have it pretty bad. Like MX could destory him every time he fights, Terra could marry his mom, and Aqua could turn out to be a total b****. you never know :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back