• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How does this Meet up with Ansem the Wise?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNET

I have a huge amount of questions to ask. Once you are in Terra's armor, you fight Terra/Xehanort. Does this mean when you win that he got his body back? Then my question is...what happens to his armor, because we have seen him in KHIIFM+?

After Aqua defeats Xehanort and he is found in Radiant Garden by Braig and Ansem the Wise, is it Terra or Xeanort? Ansem the Wise was doing research for the heart, but was this Terra trying to work along side with him to figure out how the heart works so he can get his body back? But then...I don't understand because he would be in his body right? See, I'm very lost. And did Braig know it was Terra?

What about Ansem the Wise. It's still un-clear. Why did he get rid of Xehanort, if that was Terra? The important question is...how did his reseach stem from him to be blamed? And who stole "Ansem", the name? "Ansem" was the heartless name that we defeated in KHI, but Mickey said the real Ansem is in KHII. We defeated him, so who is in the last episode? I'm so lost...

Does this mean in KHIII, Xehanort is in human form again?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I have a huge amount of questions to ask. Once you are in Terra's armor, you fight Terra/Xehanort. Does this mean when you win that he got his body back? Then my question is...what happens to his armor, because we have seen him in KHIIFM+?

...What... the... heck? o_0
You didn't beat Terra's story yet did you, because that was waaaay off.

After Aqua defeats Xehanort and he is found in Radiant Garden by Braig and Ansem the Wise, is it Terra or Xeanort? Ansem the Wise was doing research for the heart, but was this Terra trying to work along side with him to figure out how the heart works so he can get his body back? But then...I don't understand because he would be in his body right? See, I'm very lost. And did Braig know it was Terra?
It's both. Xehanort possessed Terra's body but Terra's heart is still in there. Terra's heart is still in his body and so is Xehanort's, but neither hearts have actual control over the body. So really, the body has 2 hearts in them but neither of which can control him.

What about Ansem the Wise. It's still un-clear. Why did he get rid of Xehanort, if that was Terra? The important question is...how did his reseach stem from him to be blamed? And who stole "Ansem", the name? "Ansem" was the heartless name that we defeated in KHI, but Mickey said the real Ansem is in KHII. We defeated him, so who is in the last episode? I'm so lost...

...You really didn't finish BBS at all, did you? >_>

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have a huge amount of questions to ask. Once you are in Terra's armor, you fight Terra/Xehanort. Does this mean when you win that he got his body back?

No. It's the plot objective of the battle, but it really doesn't change anything. Terra doesn't get his body back even if LS does defeat Terranort.

Then my question is...what happens to his armor, because we have seen him in KHIIFM+?

LS remains in the Keyblade Graveyard for the next 11 years.

After Aqua defeats Xehanort and he is found in Radiant Garden by Braig and Ansem the Wise, is it Terra or Xeanort?

A combination of both, now known as Apprentice Xehanort.

Ansem the Wise was doing research for the heart, but was this Terra trying to work along side with him to figure out how the heart works so he can get his body back?

Master Xehanort was in control of the body.

But then...I don't understand because he would be in his body right? See, I'm very lost.

Apprentice Xehanort is made up of Terra's heart, body and soul, Master Xehanort's heart, and Master Eraqus' heart.

And did Braig know it was Terra?

He was in cahoots with Xehanort, remember? It's only natural that Braig would have knowledge of his little plan. When he was talking with AX in the secret ending, he wasn't sure who exactly was in control of the body. He had believed that MX faked the amnesia and was now the dominant side, but was skeptical when AX didn't seem to recognize him.

What about Ansem the Wise. It's still un-clear. Why did he get rid of Xehanort, if that was Terra?

He didn't know about Terra, just that his apprentice had betrayed him and taken away pretty much everything he cherished.

The important question is...how did his reseach stem from him to be blamed?

The experiments on the heart he conducted, which AX had volunteered for. It's implied that these experiments allowed him to regain some of his lost memories as MX and Terra. After that, he approved the creation of the underground lab, where his apprentices conducted more experiments with residents of RG regarding darkness of the heart, which in turn, ended up bringing Heartless into the Realm of Light. And you probably know where it goes from there.

And who stole "Ansem", the name? "Ansem" was the heartless name that we defeated in KHI, but Mickey said the real Ansem is in KHII. We defeated him, so who is in the last episode?

Apprentice Xehanort.

Yes. It's implied since Sora defeated his Heartless and Nobody, which would bring about the return of the Somebody.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

You kind of don't get the plot, eh?

At the end of Terra's Story, MX releases his own heart and enters Terra's body. This makes Terra have white hair and gold eyes, etc, because of the presence of MX in him. We shall call this person "Terranort". Terranort is effectively MX's Heart in combination with Terra's Heart, Body and Soul (as well as Eraqus' Heart).

Terra's remaining sentiment/intense emotions or whatever go into the armor, giving it life. This is -not- Terra's Soul. We shall call this "Lingering Sentiment"

When you battle Terranort with Lingering Sentiment and defeat him, all that really happens is that Terranort is knocked unconscious. Lingering Sentiment go back into a resting mode (where he is later found by Sora yeaaaaars later). Terranort is then enveloped by the light and wakes up in Radiant Garden.

When Aqua faces Terranort, it is MX's Heart who has dominance over the vessel, which is why he tries to kill her. During the battle however, Terra's heart fights back and stabs himself with MX's Keyblade. This causes Terranort to lose his memories, or what have you. After sacrificing herself to save Terranort, Terranort is found by Ansem who asks him his name. The only name he can say is Xehanort.

From here on out he is now known as Xehanort the Apprentice, or what have you. A man who lost his memories. It's not really certain who is in "control" of him in this stage, but that's basically the gist anyway. Braig originally thought he was MX but just pretending to have lost his memories, but then he wondered if he was actually Terra. In the end though, he just shrugs it off.

Ansem didn't get rid of Xehanort.... Xemnas banished Ansem.

Xehanort stole Ansem's name.

And yeah, in KH3 he'll be back, we just don't really know in exactly what form he will be.

CGNET

Thanks Sign, that cleared a bit for me.
And...Skyfoxx it's really not all that funny. I finished Terra's mode, but I'm only half way through Ven's. I didn't mean that Terra got his body back. I was confused after the battle. Not much was revealed from that point after the battle.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
And...Skyfoxx it's really not all that funny. I finished Terra's mode, but I'm only half way through Ven's. I didn't mean that Terra got his body back. I was confused after the battle. Not much was revealed from that point after the battle.

That's why you should actually beat the whole game before asking questions that are clearly answered later in the game :/

CGNET

That's why you should actually beat the whole game before asking questions that are clearly answered later in the game :/

I didn't think that way because of my fandub production. I saw a good percentage of the cutscenes and voiced the scenes with my team.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I didn't think that way because of my fandub production. I saw a good percentage of the cutscenes and voiced the scenes with my team.

Then why don't you understand the story? It isn't that complicated. Just keep playing and it will make sense. Asking questions before you've even finish the story won't help you understand it until you see how everything falls into place.

Xammag

"Ansem didn't get rid of Xehanort.... Xemnas banished Ansem."

Um, I don't think Xemnas banished Ansem. I think you mean Xehanort's Heartless or Apprentice Xehanort before he split.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
"Ansem didn't get rid of Xehanort.... Xemnas banished Ansem."

Um, I don't think Xemnas banished Ansem. I think you mean Xehanort's Heartless or Apprentice Xehanort before he split.

It's unclear but I'd assume you're right simply for the fact that it happened early on, and the apprentice team didn't become Nobodies until years later (provided by the age difference between Ienzo and Zexion.)

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
It's unclear but I'd assume you're right simply for the fact that it happened early on, and the apprentice team didn't become Nobodies until years later (provided by the age difference between Ienzo and Zexion.)

I thought it was just a year after Terranort arrives that they become Nobodies, and then they age ten years (Nomura said Xemnas is around 30, which obviously makes Terra around 19 or 20 at the time of BBS) as Nobodies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I thought it was just a year after Terranort arrives that they become Nobodies, and then they age ten years (Nomura said Xemnas is around 30, which obviously makes Terra around 19 or 20 at the time of BBS) as Nobodies.

This is what I thought, since Leon says in KH1 that Maleficent took over Radiant Garden with the Heartless 9 years ago.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Xehanort/Terranort comes to Radiant Garden, Ansem the Wise takes him in. Over the course of probably, we could say, eight years, they test on subjects about the mysteries of the Hearts. Mickey comes, says hi, leaves, and Ansem the Wise becomes banished by his apprentices, and they become Nobodies, opening the Door in the basement of AtW's Castle. Then Maleficent comes with the Heartless, what have you, and take it over. Cid, Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Merlin, yadayada, escape Radiant Garden and wind up in Traverse Town.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And sometime during that 9 years Ansem SoD either comes back (or he never left RG).

...I need sleeeeeep because I'm confused right now...D:

Me too. Good night :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back