• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How does this make you feel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
It was hard to watch, and unsettling, to be sure. But anyone who was naive enough to think that meat comes from the green pastures and paradise-like hills pictured in TV advertisements probably is better off being a vegetarian or vegan.

For the rest of us, it's just a sad truth you have to accept if you're going to enjoy your ham/steak/egg/drum stick/what have you. No one said the world was fair for all, but you can't spend your whole life worrying about others. For those who choose to be vegan and defend animal rights, more power to you.

Youniquee

Awards
ugh disgusting :\ I'm not in love with animals, but that's really sick...

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
My God, It's horrible.....

Animals for food I understand, but THIS.....?

This is horror beyond description.

It's shit like this that make me hate the Human Race.....

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I got exactly 1:15 in before I had to stop. Slamming a baby pig onto the floor to kill it? Can't we possibly come up with something a little more decent?

Alright, alright, I'm watching again. It's disgusting from a standpoint that its animal cruelty, but I think the justification by many is just,"We're going to slaughter them anyway." Which, again, is terrible.

1+1=FISHXD

the meat part i can understand but seriously why did they had to show the eggs,dairy productis eggs are one of my favroite foods D:

O

Oberon

I got exactly 1:15 in before I had to stop. Slamming a baby pig onto the floor to kill it? Can't we possibly come up with something a little more decent?

Alright, alright, I'm watching again. It's disgusting from a standpoint that its animal cruelty, but I think the justification by many is just,"We're going to slaughter them anyway." Which, again, is terrible.
Creepy, I also stopped at 1:15.

But nonetheless I agree with Celtis on this. This is certainly pretty low. We can't just have one quick and easy way of killing an animal, can we? I'm not trying to turn this into a double standard by saying we should be considerate when murdering animals, but at the same time we shouldn't slam them into the floor and rip off their testicles and tails.

01blackblind

I wished I would of never pressed it. (It makes me wish that I was never born.) Kidding!~ But still I wish I would of never pressed that button, or what ever it is.

I even stopped watching it after I saw the pig fall to the ground.

Cheaken

Awards
One day, when I'm an adult, I'll do all within my power to try and stop these kinds of things. I can't stand being powerless to stop these things!!! It just gets me so angry!!!!!!!

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
One day, when I'm an adult, I'll do all within my power to try and stop these kinds of things. I can't stand being powerless to stop these things!!! It just gets me so angry!!!!!!!

You aren't powerless, no one is powerless, the only reason you think you're powerless is because you make yourself powerless. Everyone can have a say in this, adulthood is irrelevant, what you do in your youth far precedes what you do in your adulthood.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
In away now I don't really want to eat any meat, darn it I had chicken tonight for supper gurrrrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back