• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How does the story work?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackabeePARAMORE

So is it going to be just Terra, Aqua, & Ventus' stories & then end of game. Or is it going to be Sonic the Hedgehog style where they do all three stories & then a combination of the three that is shorter & has the main boss battle? It's not really an important question. Just wondering.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I guess we just have to wait until the game comes out. Man, I can't wait to see their stories played out.

JackabeePARAMORE

I would assume Ven's would be Vanitas & Terra's would be MX. But it would seem that there is another villain in the game that is currently unknown.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
shit if any game learned from sonic theyd do a HELL lot better
but sadly yes, im pretty sure that its just the three scenarios but if we're wrong, im gonna find and super rep you

State

Awards
T. Nomura also stated an order of scenario for you to understand the story better, which is:
Terra > Ventus > Aqua
My guesses is that each scenario takes place in a different time.

saintfighteraqua

Awards
Does it seem like to anyone else that each character might have a special bond with each Princess's World?
I'd imagine:
Aqua: Snow White (because the boss battle with the Mirror)
Ven: Cinderella (because he's the only one shown mouse sized, unless I'm wong.)
Terra: Sleeping Beauty (due to the scenes with him watching Maleficent and Aurora)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back