• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How does one leave the Realm of Darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
They all used Corridors of Darkness. Riku could do so more easily because he was a being that was half dark, while Mickey had to follow a light deep within the darkness to get out (a card that led him to Riku). DiZ used a corridor of darkness to get out, as he was a being of darkness. Mickey got in using the randomly opening corridors in Traverse Town.

xStarSeekerx

well really the only obvious way to get out of the Realm of Darkness is to go through the door of darkness which is located between the the RoD and the Sea of darkness (the one where ATW is at the end of BBS).

Mickey found a card which helped him out

Riku drifted into the realm of in between. then ASoD helped him out a bit

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Only dark corridors can be used to get out of the dark realm. Ansem used darkness at one time, but now neither Ansem nor Aqua use darkness so they can't use dark corridors.

Mickey got into the realm of darkness by using one of the dark corridors that randomly appear in Traverse Town. However it's unknown how he escaped though my guess is Yen Sid gave him something similar to a star shard that allowed him to escape just in case.

And XH in Riku's heart used his darkness to open a dark corridor to allow Riku to escape.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
However it's unknown how he escaped though my guess is Yen Sid gave him something similar to a star shard that allowed him to escape just in case.
Mickey escaped through a Corridor of Darkness that the Organization had created, he followed a light that led him to Riku.

And XH in Riku's heart used his darkness to open a dark corridor to allow Riku to escape.
Actually, CoM leads us to believe that Riku's own heart opened the Corridor of Darkness because of his connection with Sora's Heart.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Mickey escaped through a Corridor of Darkness that the Organization had created, he followed a light that led him to Riku.

Huh? What was the organization doing in the dark realm? And which member opened this corridor of darkness?

Actually, CoM leads us to believe that Riku's own heart opened the Corridor of Darkness because of his connection with Sora's Heart.

I hadn't thought of that but Vexen did say Riku's destiny is intertwined with Sora's so it's possible.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Huh? What was the organization doing in the dark realm? And which member opened this corridor of darkness?
I think we're supposed to assume that they had opened up a permanent Corridor, for whatever reason =/

DiZ said:
It seems my friend, fighting in the realm of darkness, appeared in Castle Oblivion through a corridor of darkness constructed by Organization XIII.

Box_ghost

In Blank Points, ATW said that he is spending his second time in the Realm of Darkness. How did he escape the first time? Sora and Riku escaped by a door which I think was cause of Kairi being a PoH or something. And in Re:CoM Reverse/Rebirth started with Riku in some realm and he escaped cause of Xehanort's Heartless. Also, Mickey escaped somehow. So, how would one escape?

Teleporting

Teleporting, an ability that usually bad guys have.
DiZ had it, but lost it.
Aqua is a wielder of light [as is Sora for that matter]
Riku lost it.

xStarSeekerx

i just dont like the fact that sora and mickey sealed the door to darkness. i mean i wouldn't want to keep it open, but its the only main way between the RoD and the realm of in between.

and why they were closing the door in KHI how come riku stayed on the other side. move your ass! he could have made it!

Neo_

Awards
Why didn't Mickey and Riku help them close the door from the outside? Why did they have to stay inside the RoD?

I think it was really just for the epicness of the whole scene, to create this kind of bittersweet moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back