• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How does Final mix fit in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdragon88

How does final mix fit in? I mean it came out long before CoM but it had the cloaked guys in it as of some screenshots of what I saw a while back. the screens had sora fighting one of the hooded guys did any body see that screen? and another thing there were some new key blades added like the one winged angel or something. Some one give me a heads up on Final Mix!!!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Its not really nessacery to play. I was only for the Japanese because they were ripped off when we got our Version. It was only fair to them because we had better stuff.

Brittany

blackdragon88 said:
so it doesnt have any relation to the KHseries Plot
It has a few more details, but chances are, you won't get much more information from it, unless you couldn't close these very small gaps yourself.

TruChaos

You really dont need to play it to understand the gamer its like COM if you teased your mind a lil bit.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
i was just asking the same questiogn to myself today! great minds think a like. but yea...if sora forgets all the memories of com, then he forgets about the oraginzation and the cloaked people. but at the end of FM, sora fights the cloaked dude so sora knows something about the oragnization and those memories WONT be earsed... so hers the question. in KH2 will sora remeber about the cloaked dudes or not. to the japanese sora should but to us other ppl the unknowns should be unknown to by sora..get what i mean? he should reconize them in the jap version but he would know who the heck they are in the english version...

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Yeah! Since Sora met the Enigmatic Man, an Unknown, in Final Mix, but he forgets everything that happened in CoM and so forgets the Unknowns, but he met one in Final Mix only. So does that mean that the Japanese version of KH2 has to have Sora remembering the Enigmatic Man, but the English version will have to say that he's never met an Unknown? How's that going to work?

Dream_Gazer

hehehe!!! Final Mix fits perfectly because is the first KH, only have a new dificulty and some new scenes and, I must say it the battle between Cloud and Sephiroth is so cool!!! the american version is nothing after this and this time get the Ultima Wepom is hardest I can't make it appear in the syntesis menu the new heartless are so storng
In KH2 (american a japan version) Sora will remeber the organization and Unknowns because he met them in Final Mix and later in CoM remember FM is the first part and CoM the 1 1/2 according the story line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back