• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How does each character play?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Xigbar isn't that great when you're playing solo. The guy is unfortunately more of a support character. I can see his worth when he's backing up a hack and slasher like roxas/sora/xion. He's putting in extra hits from a distance while not taking damage. Catching attention of the enemy while the melee attacker gets in there for a combo without getting interrupted with attacks. To me he's a support guy.

Also Lex is fast enough to hit things. Doesn't need more.

to me he is more of death hence he all ways jumps and takes 4 shots before he finishes

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
to me he is more of death hence he all ways jumps and takes 4 shots before he finishes

I'm thinking you're just insane. I'm also not quite sure you understand the game or the ranking posted last page. Those numbers are taken directly from the game itself... When you're on the Character Select screen, you see little bars fill up for each stat. Lex clearly has 1 for Attack Speed.

Aside from that, Xigbar doesn't suck. He kicks serious ass against the Invisible and Orcus enemies. He keeps his distance, cuts off lots of health easily and has plenty of opportunities to reload without taking damage. I've used a few weapons with him and none of them compare to his Zero Gear weapon. ~.~ It has a nice ground combo of several quick chains of shots that go straight ahead (and home in on the targeted enemy) followed by a finisher which deals significantly more than the other shots (and homes in better than the other shots). His air combo is super duper epic, with four quick shots followed by a finisher during which he flips back, sometimes avoiding the enemy's attack. If that's not enough, he has a Y chain in his ground combo which allows him to fire at the ground (hitting close range enemies severely) before firing once long range as he flips far back, avoiding the attack that's coming at him.

*shrugs* You just need to know how to use him. Yeah, he functions much better as a Support Character and yeah, equipping Sliding Dash to him made me laugh a LOT when I went to attack and he dashed towards the Orcus and jumped into the air to attack right next to him, but he's really good if you use him correctly. Not to mention, even though he can't move while shooting, his combos are so quick that he can finish the combo and get out of there before taking any hits.

Also, since the stats of the secret characters weren't included in that list...

Mickey
Max HP: 3
Strength: 5
Defense: 4
Magic: 8
Attack Speed: 5
Critical Rate: 8
Crit Bonus: 7

Sora and Xion are all 5

Goofy
Max HP: 6
Defense: 8
Magic: 1
Critical Rate: 4
Crit Bonus: 5

Donald
Max HP: 1
Strength: 1
Defense: 1
Magic: 10
Attack Speed: 4
Crit Bonus: 3

Riku
Defense: 5
Magic: 3
Critical Rate: 6
Crit Bonus: 8

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
I'm thinking you're just insane. I'm also not quite sure you understand the game or the ranking posted last page. Those numbers are taken directly from the game itself... When you're on the Character Select screen, you see little bars fill up for each stat. Lex clearly has 1 for Attack Speed.

Aside from that, Xigbar doesn't suck. He kicks serious ass against the Invisible and Orcus enemies. He keeps his distance, cuts off lots of health easily and has plenty of opportunities to reload without taking damage. I've used a few weapons with him and none of them compare to his Zero Gear weapon. ~.~ It has a nice ground combo of several quick chains of shots that go straight ahead (and home in on the targeted enemy) followed by a finisher which deals significantly more than the other shots (and homes in better than the other shots). His air combo is super duper epic, with four quick shots followed by a finisher during which he flips back, sometimes avoiding the enemy's attack. If that's not enough, he has a Y chain in his ground combo which allows him to fire at the ground (hitting close range enemies severely) before firing once long range as he flips far back, avoiding the attack that's coming at him.

*shrugs* You just need to know how to use him. Yeah, he functions much better as a Support Character and yeah, equipping Sliding Dash to him made me laugh a LOT when I went to attack and he dashed towards the Orcus and jumped into the air to attack right next to him, but he's really good if you use him correctly. Not to mention, even though he can't move while shooting, his combos are so quick that he can finish the combo and get out of there before taking any hits.

Also, since the stats of the secret characters weren't included in that list...

Mickey
Max HP: 3
Defense: 4
Magic: 8
Critical Rate: 8
Crit Bonus: 7

Sora and Xion are all 5

Goofy
Defense: 8
Magic: 1
Crit Bonus: 5

Donald
Max HP: 1
Strength: 1
Defense: 1
Magic: 10
Attack Speed: 4
Crit Bonus: 3

Riku
Defense: 5
Magic: 3
Critical Rate: 6
Crit Bonus: 8

how good is mickey overall

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
itt only lexaeus can take out heartless in less than 3 minutes in mission mode

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
itt only lexaeus can take out heartless in less than 3 minutes in mission mode
All characters can if you set them up right. Saix with a 51% critical hit chance makes short work of everything, and Riku can do the same. I haven't played with Donald yet, but his massive magic stat makes it so that it'll be easy to take them down, the only issue is keeping his magic stock replenished. Mission Mode is definitely made for playing with others. It's not fun solo.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
All characters can if you set them up right. Saix with a 51% critical hit chance makes short work of everything, and Riku can do the same. I haven't played with Donald yet, but his massive magic stat makes it so that it'll be easy to take them down, the only issue is keeping his magic stock replenished. Mission Mode is definitely made for playing with others. It's not fun solo.

His Magic stock is easy to keep replenished in that he has little need of many of the abilities you'd give to a physical attacker. Sliding Dash comes to mind, along with this other one which escapes me... Also, Elixirs fully replenish all Magic, and if you give him 4-5 different offensive spells with a decent (8-10) amount of each, one Elixir could effectively restore 35-50 spells. >_>;

He deals immense damage with every spell in the game, by the by, same as Zexion. Zexion has one up on Donald in that Zexion's combo finishers incorporate his Magic stat in damage dealing, due to one of the abilities he gets with some of his better weapons. Donald gets one up in that he has a higher Magic stat than Zexion. :3

Saix is <3
Lex is </3 He's too slow for me.
Xaldin is <3 he can cut through enemies like butter if you do it right.
Mickey is <3333 with the D Omega. It annihilates things like nobody's business and has a nearly continuous Air Combo.
Sora with the Dream Sword is really awesome, too. His air combo (played in Neverland D:) is amazing ~.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back