• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you whistle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
uhh well you can buy a whistle or I pucker my mouth and blow but don't blow to hard or you'll spit.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
First of all, ^Lol. Second, you have to... well, wet your lips, shape your mouth like an O then blow. You also need to move the tongue up a bit. You need practice to get everything right. Also, there's a way to do it while sucking... bad word choice XD, umm... inhaling. You need to lift your tongue a bit more than when your blowing (it's kinda arching straight up) then breath in. Try to breath the air toward your tongue. I find the breathing in version easier. Even if you get it wrong you'll hear the sucki--i mean, breathing in loudly and it's easier to experiment with. Hope that helps...

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
wow.. explaining it makes it sound really wrong... but! if you dont want to spend days trying to learn, i say do what laffy taffy suggested! buy a plastic (yet colorful) whistle!! its fun!

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
^0^<<like that you mofoker....the sucki...inhaling one was pretteh fun! you can whistle loud and annoy people.

E

Eclipse

this is gonna sound really wrong, but....

wet your lips, pucker up, and blow XD

Want to learn how to whistle? click here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back