• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you watch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I've searched so many times for a site that I can watch movies and shows on. It's so frustrating. It's either a virus, or something you have to pay for, which I can't do. I'm really stuck on this.

This question isn't just about me trying to find a place to watch entertainment, but I'm curious on how you guys watch your movies and shows. Do you just use the old fashioned TV? Do you use netflix or something similar? Or do you go to another place entirely?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Anime = AnimeFreak
Shows = TV or Hulu :D
Movies = Netflix and sometimes Hulu

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Ugh, I use Netflix for movies/anime, and Hulu for anime.

I just wish companies would be smart and offer a digital alternative to their shows, and one that isn't limited to a PC. Seriously Hulu, you're going to charge me $7 monthly just to watch One Piece, FMA: B, etc just because I want to watch it on my iPod? And worse, I can't watch certain episodes because of some damn time limit? Am I just going to conveinently paitently wait to watch my shows again?

For that reason, I'll resort to fansubs for anime. I can watch it whenever I want it, and at much better quality too.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I generally just go buy the episodes or torrent...but you are looking for a site to watch stuff. There is SideReel but a lot of their videos were being deleted.

I use MasterToons for cartoons...But I'm more partial to Netflix <3

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I torrent like a maniac. The majority of movies i have are Torrented. It's a shame really, lol. But i still go to the theaters to watch them. There are however movies that are too ridiculous to get my hands on, so it's better to just torrent anyway

State

Awards
House M.D. = T.V.
the Mentalist = T.V. and online
Bleach = online
Detective Conan = online

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
None of the shows I watch are on my tube :c

So I use google instead of particular sites but I use SideReel for watching Dr. Who

blueheart

Bronze Member
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm so stuck. I can't watch anything anywhere.

SideReel is telling me to pay itunes.

I guess I have no choice..........

.......how does torrenting work?

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
They have lots of links on SideReel to other stuff.

I use Megavideo too, idgaf about the 72 minute limit thing

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm so stuck. I can't watch anything anywhere.

SideReel is telling me to pay itunes.

I guess I have no choice..........

.......how does torrenting work?

download a BitTorrent like Vuze or Utorrent, and then go to a torrent site, like Piratebay, or Kickass Torrents. Search through what you're looking for or want to watch, then download. The Download automically starts to load onto to your bitTorrent. Very simple :|

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
download a BitTorrent like Vuze or Utorrent, and then go to a torrent site, like Piratebay, or Kickass Torrents. Search through what you're looking for or want to watch, then download. The Download automically starts to load onto to your bitTorrent. Very simple :|

BUT THE VIRUSEEEES DUKE, THE VIRUSEEEES

I would torrent but my computer has shitty, non-existent protection and I'm too lazy to get it B)

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I have avast...and i use google chrome with WOT extension so it verifies me before i even download....but i've also been torrenting for a while now and know how to differentiate the viruses from the rest of the torrents. Considering that i mean it's the best place to get an early R5 copy of movies. DVD rips, Blue Ray rips...Cam Rips if you're that desperate or if the Cam actually captured the movie really well. I've managed to download whole anime series. I got a torrent of Doctor Who from season 1 all the way to 5 with all the special, and that took less than a day to download, and i watched all that including the recent episodes of season 6 within June.

hell i torrented avast, auslogics booster, convertXtodvd, Photoshop CS5...lol

O

Oberon

netflix and a lovely website called surfthechannel.

that's really about it. between those two i can usually find everything. if not, i'll torrent a movie if it's too obscure or if there is just no streaming possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back