• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you watch your animes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
If it is japanese, i watch it on the computer for some reason, mostly because of the subtitles, i dunno. If they are english, on my DVD player or the PS2 in my room.

Terrance101

I look at mine in Japanese with subtitles. As for tv or computer? Computer......I mean why wait a week when you can watch almost all the episodes in a week. I dl(download) from various ppl who are always posting links in chat rooms

Haruko

Sad thing about watching it in Japanese with englishs sub is when you finally see it in english it sometimes ruins the anime. At least for me with Fruits basket Yuki in Jap and Yuki in English seem like two completely different people because of their voices and they way they say things.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
If its Japanese, its a must to watch it on T.V. because my monitior is bigger than my T.V. Where I get them from? Several places like Baka-Updates, BitTorrent(fansub groups), and AnimeSuki to name a few. If its English, shows like Pokemon by now I get used to.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Haruko said:
Sad thing about watching it in Japanese with englishs sub is when you finally see it in english it sometimes ruins the anime. At least for me with Fruits basket Yuki in Jap and Yuki in English seem like two completely different people because of their voices and they way they say things.

Almost everyone would agree with you...even me..big time screw-up.:mad:

Terrance101

True.....that's why I try to not look at the other version that i didn't see. And I can understand why they make u wait because after seeing all the episodes you have to find the next great anime and the added suspense with the english versions are nice. I guess i flip-flop about how I want to go about watching anime. It pains me sometimes when i watch the english versions though that I'm late bcuz others have already seen it on their comp

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I watch them on both the computer and the TV. My online source depends on what anime I'm watching. They're always in English, I've never watched a Sub before.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I watch mine on tv or on DVD. I can only watch mine in English though- subtitles give me instant migraines. So, I am not able to watch the japanese anime. I do know though, some times it is better in Japanese before it is dubbed. :p

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I watch them on the TV. I'm usually on the coach eating or drinking something while watching them.lol I just got to have my animes.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
InuYasha I mostly watch on TV, but I watch the movies on my DVD player with a big bottle of ginger ale and some goldfish. DNAngel I watch both on my DVD player and online in english and japanese. I can watch subtitled animes pretty well, but its always nice and easier to hear it in english.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I use OS2 Anime you don't even have to download the anime, it's there on site <3

I finished Final Fantasy: Unlimited on there, and am watching Tsubasa right now x3

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I watch my animé raw (japanese speech, no subtitles) or subbed- this means I primarily procure my animé through BitTorrent, and watch it on the computer.
I do, however, try to buy as much licensed animé as I can (which isn't much) as opposed to pirating it, and eventually end up watching those DVDs on my TV.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I always try to buy an Anime series before I download it. I watch anime on both the tv (with DVDs.. not adult swim xD) and the computer, though I prefer the DVDs. I hardly ever watch dubs, because the voices are usually annoying.

InuyashaRulz711

Website
inuyasharulz711.proboards51.com
I watch mine on the T.V. if it's gonna come on new mostly or if I just wanna see what they're showing. I'll watch my DVDs in English with subtitles of what they're saying in Japanese, I'll mostly watch it in Japanese though, with or without subtitles. I'll rarely ever watch it on the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back