• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you want your worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How would you like the worlds in the new games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
In KH1, the worlds were massive.
There were several rooms and multiple routes you could take to reach a destination.
Hell, you could even get lost or like in Monstro, fall down and have to run around to get back to where you once were.

In KH2, the worlds (with the exception of Twilight Town), the worlds were much more linear.
If you got lost, than you had to be an idiot pretty much. It made it much easier to get from point A to point B.

So question:

What would you prefer for the future KH titles?
Worlds in the style of KH1 (complicated and large with the risk of getting lost) or KH2 (Simple and efficient)?

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Seeing the trailers for BBS, I think they're going more towards the open world. However, I'm not sure how much the PSP can handle.

For Days it just looks like room to room. Especially when you look at the map on the bottom screen.

But really, I don't give a crap.

MasterXOblivion7

Is there a neither option?
because i would rather expect to see another style of fighting and going about in each world..if thats even possilbe.
im just hoping for something unique that will give it its own style from the past KH games

A

Audo

I'd like my worlds medium-rare Hoy. Hoy. Hoy.
*is shot*.

I'd like it to be more KH1. Perhaps somewhere in the middle just so game critics don't complain about it again?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
KH1, would actually give me great joy to have more exploration again.
Anything could boost my joy levels right now ._.

MasterXOblivion7

i guess kh2 WAS bit too straightforward. but it depends on the type of gamer you are, really.
some like exploration and some difficulty while others like it straightforward and right to the point.
either way is fine but hopefully in future kh games theyll hopefully meet somewhere in the middle *_*

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I would like them to have their own original feel, but since it's a comparison, I'd rather it be like KH than KHII.

Iridium

Awards
KH2 worlds were just too damn linear, they made me ****ing sick, not originality excluding TWtNW.
I spit on the rest.

Gabo

I'd like my worlds medium-rare Hoy. Hoy. Hoy.
*is shot*.
I wrote the title thinking you'd say over easy.

Is there a neither option?
because i would rather expect to see another style of fighting and going about in each world..if thats even possilbe.
im just hoping for something unique that will give it its own style from the past KH games
Nope.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
People have already mentioned the linear designs and how it aggravated them (I didn't like 'em either). What also bothered me was how short they were. The fact that you went twice or more (except for Disney Castle/Timeless River) was probably to compensate, but I didn't like it. I'd rather have long, vast worlds, but I only want to see them once (except for those worlds at the beginning that almost serve as the headquarters much like Traverse Town in KH and Hallow Bastion in KHII).

Iridium

Awards
I mean you do get to go into multiple directions and other parts of a level from time to time but they were NO challenge.
I want more damnit!

Euphoric Sorrow said:
People have already mentioned the linear designs and how it aggravated them (I didn't like 'em either). What also bothered me was how short they were. The fact that you went twice or more (except for Disney Castle/Timeless River) was probably to compensate, but I didn't like it. I'd rather have long, vast worlds, but I only want to see them once (except for those worlds at the beginning that almost serve as the headquarters much like Traverse Town in KH and Hallow Bastion in KHII).

GOD YES!

Nothing more to say as I am not really in the mood.

Last edited:

Gabo

I mean you do get to go into multiple directions and other parts of a level from time to time but they were NO challenge.
I want more damnit!
Like Wonderland.
I'd kill to see a world even have as good as Wonderland again
Lol

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Worlds in the first Kingdom Hearts were much better than in the second game.

It's not only because of the size, It's also in my opinion because of the way the world icons were designed in KH2. I loved how the worlds looked on the map in the first KH but in the second one they included things that weren't actually on the planet, for example, the big skull on Port Royal or the lamp on Agrabah.

Gabo

Wonderland, Monstro, Deep Jungle

we need worlds like those again lol
Alot of people didn't like Deep Jungle.
I didn't get why

The only thing I didn't like were those frigin hippos.

Iridium

Awards
The hippos were the most annoying part of that whole damn level.
Other than that it Deep Jungle was fun.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Getting through Monstro the first time was a nightmare. I did get lost a lot in Deep Jungle too ><. Maybe, that's why I didn't mind the linearity of KHII the first couple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back