• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Do You Unlock Behemut?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TwoFace

Do you Mean Bahamut? And I think thats a lie. Do you mean as a summon in kh because Super no. but that would have been cool

Death

Your #1 Bruh
1 i used a cheat for kh1 just to see if i could beat sepiroth and i saw bethemoth as a summon but every time i tryied it it froze so its not a summon

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
You'll need a cheat code device like Action Replay to enter the code.

You won't be able to do without. =/

SORA619

Awards
Last edited by a moderator:
not the greatest video cause of the words. they're in the way

heres another one thats only like 10 secs long YouTube - KH - Bahamut Summon? - Freeze

see how the game freezes? that kinda tells you something. i doubt honestly that anyone has actually "played" as bahumut. both videos that are posted here do the same thing in the game: freeze.

maybe its just a teaser. they make you think you'll actually summon bahamut, but they trick you and the game freezes and you get mad lol.

and @ Sora619: stop double and triple posting wait for someone else to post or "edit" your posts. youll get into trouble with the mods for that.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It's probably best just to watch the vid than going out to get AR Max and then going through all that stuff. Bahamut was supposed to be in the game, but I think he was too big so they replaced it with Mushu which pretty much worked out nicely.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I didn't know he was supposed to appear but I don't even know who he is lol.

KershaFangs

Somebody sould remake this cheat so it actually works

Unfortunately, that is not possible.

While the icon for summoning Bahamut exists, there is no game data for any summon, which is why it freezes. The Bahamut summon was scrapped and replaced with the Mushu summon. Mushu's summon move, Mega Flare, is Bahamut's signature move.

KershaFangs

No. There is absolutely no Bahamut data. It is only a little icon for summoning, and that's it. Nothing more. There is no Bahamut itself written into the game. If you really want to summon it, then summon Mushu and just make believe. XP

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I've never played FF, so I was more asking on the behalf of others, and out of curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back