• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you think Axel will use Riku Replica in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight_passion

hav u guy ever thought dat replica rikku survive somehow i mean i no he died and all cuz i beat the game but wat if he survive oh nvm if he did than they show him n the trailer 4get wat i said

cursed keyblade

cloud@omnislash said:
When I say use I mean obviously in manipulative ways and to whom.
i dont think axel will use riku or any one else, but maybe namie.
cloud@omnislash said:
Would it be sora, riku, bhk, mickey, even the orginization themselves?
i dont think they will manipulate any one again, but namie. and i dont think riku, sora, BHK, pr the king will manilpulate her/ i think only the org. will.
cloud@omnislash said:
If it could change its appearance to whatever the real Riku wears he could poison everybody's mind.
i think if it wears what the real riku wears then he will try to con others into thinking he is the real riku and riku him self is the fake. i think if the fake riku does come back (highly doutfull) he will try to get others to think he is the real riku.
cloud@omnislash said:
Especially if he is on his own agenda and isn't takin orders.
i think he is woeking for himself. not the org. and not with any one else. i think he has his own plans.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
*tear* That death scene made me cry... *sniff*

Poor Riku Replica, he was much more intersting than normal Riku...

Destinywind

Riku Replica did disappear, but so what. Axel disappeared and kind of gave a death speech too, and he's back in KH2. I don't think all the unknowns, including Riku Replica, are gone for good. Disappearing must not be a true death.

cloud@omnislash

why did you guys even reply to this I said my bad d*** but I just finished the game because of another thread and I am feeling pretty sry for myself.
But something else could be brought up about Diz using Riku for whatever he's after.
I mean I don't think anybody except Sora & co. have good intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back