• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do you RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheart91

I was just wondering if anybody can teach me how to roleplay i have no clue. if you can pm me. thanks bye.

T

The Marauder

Dunjay Talkesh kicks the front door in and looks to the newcomer. "It's really quite easy! Just do this!" After saying this, he promptly walks back outside and leaves.

(Easy enough?)

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Mahistrado picks up the broken door and lays it up on the wall of the house. "Excuss my freind. He isn't house trained".

((Thats basicly it =/))

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
"Yep, that's all" Kyn, leader of the n00b army stated, coming up behind Mahistrado. "Also this" He said, shooting Mahistrado with some unstoppable firey explosion move that kills him, "Is God-Moding, and this, "Kyn said, making Mahistrado move around, "Is Power-Playing."

Arzur

Kazu shakes his head at Kyn, muttering. "And both are likely to get you in trouble..."

Arzur

OOC: :OOC

Ic: Kazu grins, pointing at the words. "Or type OOC for out of charecter. IC for when you go in charector, like this..."

Ashes Remnant

Kyn put his arm around Kazu, and said, "But fighting is another thing entirely..." He fingered the hilt of his gunblade.

Arzur

Kazu mutters a spell, while reaching for his sythe. "It's completely different..."

Ashes Remnant

Kyn gripped his gunblade, and pulled it out. He jumped backwards, and aimed it at his chest. "Yep. BIG difference." He pulled the trigger twice, sending two speeding bullets at Kazu.

Arzur

Kazu twists out of the way, but not before one of the bullets grazed his arm, drawing blood. He swings the sythe, deadly serious.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
If you're interested in learning the basics of how to actually roleplay, I'd be more than happy to help you. I'm sure there will be other more skilled roleplayers jumping at the chance to do so, but I just thought I'd put my offer out there. Feel free to private message me if interested, I'll reply with my MSN or AIM, just tell me which you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back