• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► How do you reject someone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
no, I left out a detail, in the post above you

I read previously stated detail. It seems odd to me.

How did you come to notice this handbook/notebook/whatever? Did she hand it to you and say, "LOOKEE HUR!" or something? It seems very odd that a girl would write her (and your) name all over her possessions and then leave them in plain sight for you to see. Like, very suspicious/possibly untrue.

Anyway, IF they confront you, just say, "I think we're better as friends." If they can't accept that, then whatever. You don't really seem to care about these chicks that much anyway. :/ Girls in general, actually, if you flirt as often as you say you do and think that women just throw themselves at you. That whole scene would annoy me, personally.

EDIT: Incidentally, are you not asking for it? I mean, you flirt with girls all the time, and then you're surprised when they surround you. And by NOT flirting with THESE girls, you're treating them differently than you do others, and if they're picking up on that, you're leading them on.

Flirting with every skirt in sight DOES have a dark side, doesn't it?

Le gasp. :O

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I read previously stated detail. It seems odd to me.

How did you come to notice this handbook/notebook/whatever? Did she hand it to you and say, "LOOKEE HUR!" or something? It seems very odd that a girl would write her (and your) name all over her possessions and then leave them in plain sight for you to see. Like, very suspicious/possibly untrue.

Anyway, IF they confront you, just say, "I think we're better as friends." If they can't accept that, then whatever. You don't really seem to care about these chicks that much anyway. :/ Girls in general, actually, if you flirt as often as you say you do and think that women just throw themselves at you. That whole scene would annoy me, personally.

EDIT: Incidentally, are you not asking for it? I mean, you flirt with girls all the time, and then you're surprised when they surround you. And by NOT flirting with THESE girls, you're treating them differently than you do others, and if they're picking up on that, you're leading them on.

Flirting with every skirt in sight DOES have a dark side, doesn't it?

Le gasp. :O
I lol'd at your edit. I have school tomorrow, I'll see about it.

anyways, what you said about the books, it is a woman I take Karate with, Allison needed Lacy's books for the night, and at lunch, Allison showed me Lacy's books.

But what you said, about leaving in plain sight...That's only one of the reasons why I don't like her, she isn't very careful about it.
heh, They are jealous, I guess... It only has a dark side when they're alot of others watching, I guess

dark___edge

R u sure these girls aren't trying to egg you on?
I think they are. Just don't fall for their trick. They might be trying to egg you on by writing down "I love Jared" or whatever. They probably just want to see how you'd react. Just ignore them and give them the cold shoulder.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Don't completely ignore them, just a hi when they say hi and walk away.
If you wanna reject them then say something like "I'm not ready for a serious relationship right now"
Girls respect that

MissDisney

One or both could, yeah, just be leading you on. Or maybe the girl didn't write that all over her book, maybe it was one of her friends. My friend got one of my books once and wrote "Toni <3's Matt" all over it even though I don't.

If they do confront you, just tell them that maybe someday you'd be interested in a relationship with them, but right now you're just not ready for a commitment like that. ^^

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
She asked...an I said what you all told me, now she hates me...HAHAHA that's kinda funny, but kinda not...

ah well, I wanted to close this thread, but I'm not premium any more...

Cid Highwind

The Captain
well i've just been skimming over the posts. so there are some girls that seem to like you, but you want to let them know that you are not interested right? this is quite simple. just tell them the truth about how you are feeling. if you truly don't like them, just tell them you think they are nice girls and such but you aren't looking for a relationship with anyone. if they get upset, who cares. normal girls would probably take this not too badly, but then again middle school girls may have not matured enough yet to take a rejection.

i kinda had a sorta similar thing happen to me this year. there are these two girls that like me, and i thought they were cool and such, i took them out (at different times) to movies, parties, etc. they seemed to get to that point where they thought that i liked them well enough where i would ask them to be my gf. ha, they thought wrong. i'm not that kind of guy who wants to make a big commitment right now, i mean i like to hang and do stuff with girls, but not enough where i want to dedicate myself to only one girl or dedicate most of my time to one girl. i just let them know, no bullshit, that i didn't want to make a commitment and that i could not be their bf. girls aren't stupid, they will understand but you need to be honest with them.

so i guess the point i'm trying to make here is to tell these girls exactly what you are thinking. if they are too immature to handle it, they aren't worth your time.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
That was awesome cid, the woman likes my friend now, hahahhahaha. I laugh, he knows I'm joking.

Really, I did dig myself in a hole, I guess you did too

anime_chic

Website
www.myspace.com
So, how do ya...? There are these 2 girls that like me...but I don't really like them...

How do ya do it without anyone getting pissed, or offended?? I know them both from being in band. I know I got into deep shit flirting with ALL women, But I didn't even flirt with them...

one of them, I am friends, but I'd like it to stay that way...nothing more...

plus when in 8th, even more women that I didn't like, wanted to go out with me...but I never wanted to go out with them...

any advice??

:wub:hi:wub: lol jk if u have a gf they wont ask u and usually girls dont ask guys out its the other way around and if they do ask u out just...umm??? run away from them and ignore them or just say "no"

Nyappyfan

I had this guy who liked me.This dude was total...ew.. and (no offence to homosexuals) he acted really girly. I didn't like him at all and he always hugged me and took my hands and crap. he asked me out and then i felt so bad because everyone was all watching so i said, "I'll tell you later". The next day I said, "I don't want a boyfriend right now" but that was last week and he still tells his friends 'this girl over here was so mean, she turned me down'.

Well the point is, I think as long as you say it like that it should go alright but if they aren't understanding then thats thier problem and you can't really help that. I was happy being his friend now I don't want to be around him anymore though because he's rude like that. you shouldn't pressure someone to like you, whats complaining going to do?..okay i'm rambling..sorry bout that.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You should probably be honest with them.

The one who's your friend you need to tell her nice and calmly that you want to stay friends.
It may break her heart a bit but as long as you don't completely shove 'er off I think she'll be fine.

The other one...
I have no idea.

At all.

You could try and be friends with her though. Nothing's wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back