• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you make your str and def 100?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hasten

Many of you mention that you have 100 str or def or something...I finished the game with getting almost everything and my strength is only at 80 with def at 74. How can I raise both?

ultimate7777

You don't level up your stats after level one hundred, kingdomhikari.
What you CAN do to max out SOME stats is synthesize level ups in the moggle shop. That's how I maxed out some of my skills....but not all.

thecloser

do you get enough ability points at lv 100? if not how can you get enough to ewuip all the abilitys?

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Synthesize AP Ups. Though they are a pain to synthesize, more difficult than STR and DEF Ups, so I never bothered to max out my AP like I did my STR and DEF.

yeah im a lvl 99 right now, just synth a bunch of lvl ups, anything you synth you get in your stock, even if you synth more than one at a time. its pretty cool :)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Here is how you get 100 STR and DEF. I've got it already:

1. Equip Kingdom Key
2. Use Power Ups and Defense Ups on Sora (not Goofy or Donald; Their stats are going to suck regardless....especially Donald; Donald is weak on DEF and STR, Goofy is weak on STR)
3. Go to Neverland; There are Power and Defense Ups in the Clock Tower's doors.
4. Get the postcards; The mailbox gives you Defense and Power Ups
5. Go to the Moogle's Shop; You can synthesize and get as many Power Ups and Defense Ups as long as you have enough items to make them.

Then once you get your STR and DEF to 100 with the Kingdom Key equiped, your stats will be maxed. Now no matter what keyblade you use, you will always have 100 STR and DEF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back