• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you like your Coffee?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ohimematcha

Do you drink coffee? Why or why not?
Yes at work to stay awake and because it's the break time with my colleagues, I like talking with them and pretending I'm an adult too because I drink coffee (that's a joke, I just like sharing the moment with them).

How did you get started drinking coffee?
At university with the vending machine to deal with the sleep deprived student I was...

Do you like your coffee hot or cold?
I don't like coffee so I let it become coooold and it's worse to drink

Where do you buy your coffee from? (Do you buy any from cafes or Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Tim Hortons, Gas Stations, or other?)
I don't know, my boss buy the coffee and I just use the machine to make it

Do you like your coffee sweet or bitter or in-between?
I'm a sugar monster. I put 2 or 3 sugar cubes and a lot of milk

Have you tried instant coffee?
Taste like coffee anyway

Soldier

Awards
I occassionally drink coffee for the caffine rush that it gives me whenever I pull an all nighter. Unlike most college students who chug red bull and monster cans for energy, I chose to drink Dunkin Donuts coffee for the sole reason that its arguably healthier than the aforementioned options
How did I start drinking coffee.
Purchased some from the vending machines around campus.

Artur77

A year ago, I drank coffee in liters. Literally.

At least 6 cups died per day.

Is the client tired of nerves? i am pouring a cup of coffee

Wake up early in the morning? Again, the morning begins with coffee. More precisely, from the fact that I feed cats. And then coffee. With candy.

Some time ago I read an article on how coffee can be replaced, but did not think long - I went to drink my usual coffee pot for lunch and forgot.

Everything turned one case upside down.

After a hard day, I climbed into a hot bath. I got up hotly, lay on the sofa ... and I felt bad. It felt like an attack of angina pectoris. I called an ambulance. While the ambulance was driving, I was already able to make a will to my relatives, say goodbye to my son and decide for myself: if I survive, I will stop drinking coffee. This is all because of him.

Now it’s fun to recall this incident. The attack was just an attack of osteochondrosis. But I stopped drinking coffee after that evening.

Relatives told me, they say, you can’t endure this for a long time, addiction, all things. It's me who quit smoking just like that - decided and stopped. Threw away cigarettes and all.

And I do not drink. And does not pull.

Speaking of heart: my mom had a heart attack. She told the attending physician while still in the hospital - now you can’t drink coffee now, what should I do (well, she really loves this drink). The doctor said that you need to drink wisely, do not abuse and drink enough water.

Kimmy1980

Awards
Yes, it's my morning pick me up.

How did you get started drinking coffee?
Friends introduced it to me in high school, with my love for it only growing over the years. Now it's a staple.

Do you like your coffee hot or cold?
I will drink it both ways. I prefer an iced mocha or hot vanilla latte if I go to a Starbucks. But my coffee at home is always hot!

Where do you buy your coffee from? (Do you buy any from cafes or Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Tim Hortons, Gas Stations, or other?)
I will buy a large amount from my local grocery store, and make individual cups as needed in my Keurig.

Do you like your coffee sweet or bitter or in-between?
Tastes have changed over the years. I use to both use insane amounts of creamer and sugar, but now I prefer it black with cinnamon.

What kind of coffee grounds do you use and why?
I purchase Dunkin Donuts decaf. I don't like the effects of regular coffee, too much caffeine, so decaf. I'll stir the cinnamon into the grounds and brew together.

Have you tried instant coffee?
Yuck!

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I drink coffee maybe once or twice a month. It doesn't actually give me an energy boost, it makes me very tired. I don't know when I started occasionally drinking coffee, but I do remember summers with my grandparents, they would let us have cup now and then. My brother used to chug the stuff

The temperature of the coffee doesn't matter, I just need it to be very milky. Not too bitter, but also not too sweet. I can't do completely black, but I don't mind the slight bitterness, as long as it's milky.

In college, I had those instant coffee uh, little pack things? Just put it in a cup, into the microwave, and BAM. Coffee. Again, didn't drink it often, but it was nice for a treat.

I'm not an especially picky eater/drinker so I couldn't tell you what flavors I like or don't like. I do like chocolate though, not really into the french vanilla/honey kind of stuff.

Smithee

Awards
To quote Godot (Ace Attorney), "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself..."

Back