• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you guys think Kingdom Hearts will include Disney TVA as worlds in the future of the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
As in shows like Amphibia, Owl House, Gravity Falls, SVTFOE, Phineas and Ferb, Kim Possible, Tangled the Series, and Ducktales (Reboot or OG). I mean they even included the Ducktales Reboot as one of the medals in KHUX.

Source

There's a possibility that this could be just a hint or this is just me speculating XD. But hey, I'm welcome with Nomura and his team if he includes a show like this in the future. I mean the lists of the worlds that I want to appear in are here on these lists. I'm gonna be honest I don't think they will appear in KH4 as worlds, party members, or even as a cameo. Maybe they would work better to appear in future spin-off KH games after KH4. Like, imagine a sequel of Dream Drop Distance where Sora, Riku, Kairi, or even Mickey (because he's the mascot of Disney), where they will visit these worlds as a sleeping world, or Yen Sid locked/sealed these worlds because they don't want Darkness to invade this worlds. You could visit them as data similar to Re: Coded and UX where the Player visits the Wreck it Ralph world to know more about the importance of Data-Realm.

What do you guys think? Do you think Tetsuya Nomura will create another spin-off KH game and he will use Disney Animated Series' worlds as an example?

Let me know your thoughts and answers.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
While I don't consider the medals a hint I could see TV shows eventually ending up in the series. Especially shows based on worlds that have appeared in the series such as Tangled.

After Star Wars got in anything is possible at this point

Sonofjafar

Awards
I always envisioned Ducktales 2017 showing up in Kingdom Hearts as a world similar to the Toy Box, where Sora shows up and everyone recognizes him as a character in an anime the kids watch. KH Donald and Goofy are also recognized as characters in this meta anime, only by the names Donku and Goofpai.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
The only things TV related I'd really like to have in KH are Tangled: The Series, and some of the DuckTales (original ONLY) and Aladdin villains for new bosses in Agrabah and Disney Castle (which should have Duckburg appear as an iteration of it, just like Disney Town and Country of the Musketeers, and it should feature Max Goof while they're at it).

Magica de Spell would make a better general villain across worlds if they wanted someone comical than Pete (who's just annoying), without a doubt, but so would Madame Mim. I believe in the DuckTales original comics, Mim, Magica De Spell, and the Hag from Snow White were a trio. It would be fun to see something like that in KH, they wouldn't even have to be working with Maleficent. They could be the evil version of Yuna, Rikku, and Paine, lol, just traveling across the galaxy having fun and causing mayhem.

Sonofjafar

Awards
The only things TV related I'd really like to have in KH are Tangled: The Series, and some of the DuckTales (original ONLY) and Aladdin villains for new bosses in Agrabah and Disney Castle (which should have Duckburg appear as an iteration of it, just like Disney Town and Country of the Musketeers, and it should feature Max Goof while they're at it).

Magica de Spell would make a better general villain across worlds if they wanted someone comical than Pete (who's just annoying), without a doubt, but so would Madame Mim. I believe in the DuckTales original comics, Mim, Magica De Spell, and the Hag from Snow White were a trio. It would be fun to see something like that in KH, they wouldn't even have to be working with Maleficent. They could be the evil version of Yuna, Rikku, and Paine, lol, just traveling across the galaxy having fun and causing mayhem.
i like the idea but it might take awhile to find a voice that could match June Foray, 1987 Magica's voice.

EighteenEighty

Awards

Do you know Ducktales 2017 is not that bad to be put in KH too right? I actually don't mind if the reboot also got in, in the future of the KH series. The good thing about the reboot is that Magica De Spell is more of a threat, unlike her OG counterpart. Heck, her reboot counterpart feels more of a threat than Maleficent in this series. I don't know about visiting Agrabah again, I think Aladdin's story should remain done at this point also for Hercules as well. Rapunzel on the other hand does need a little continuation in her story.

TBH if the Disney TVA worlds does appear in KH. I want to visit them as dream worlds similar to DDD. Maybe Sora will finally find out that the Dream Eaters are actually the Keyblade Wielders from the past. I also want Riku and Kairi to join in as well, I know many people have doubts about Kairi's character arc but I still have hopes for her character in the future. Or maybe Disney TVA worlds exist in another worldline that Yen Sid locked/sealed in so that the Darkness will not invade these worlds. All of this is just my speculation and I apologize for disagreeing with some of your opinions.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Ducktales would be nice because it would give Huey, Dewey & Louie more personality (also Donald interacting with his Nephews), Tangled the Series would be cool too.

I know they won't happen but Phineas & Ferb and Kim Possible are worlds I really want to see. SDG interacting with Doof & Perry. They could either do original stories for P&F and Kim Possible or pick existing stories like Across the 2nd Dimension and Kim Possible's series finale

EighteenEighty

Awards
Ducktales would be nice because it would give Huey, Dewey & Louie more personality (also Donald interacting with his Nephews), Tangled the Series would be cool too.

I know they won't happen but Phineas & Ferb and Kim Possible are worlds I really want to see. SDG interacting with Doof & Perry. They could either do original stories for P&F and Kim Possible or pick existing stories like Across the 2nd Dimension and Kim Possible's series finale
TBH I actually have doubts on how are they going to handle P&F as a world in KH considering the show doesn't have much of a plot. Kim Possible could work.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
TBH I actually have doubts on how are they going to handle P&F as a world in KH considering the show doesn't have much of a plot. Kim Possible could work.
The show can have plots occasionally and does have some continuity. A plot can easily be made in this universe honestly.

My idea for a plot is Doof teaming up with Pete & Yzma (Yzma after an Emperor's New Groove world assumingly). SDG teaming up with Perry, maybe even Phineas & Ferb - their minds can always get wiped after all.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The only DISNEY Channel TV show I can see being in KH is Kim Possible. There's not only the TV episodes they can pull from, but also two films. Not only that, but they have multiple villains that can be used as mini-bosses throughout the world.

saintfighteraqua

Awards
I don't think I'd want any of the current Disney shows (or any from the past 20 years) as main worlds. Maybe Tangled, since it could have new original material .
Phineas and Ferb would probably be similar to 100 Acre Wood, where we'd drop in to see what was happening. I don't think it would work other than that.

If they did TV worlds, I'd want Gummi Bears (Gummi costume versions of Donald and Goofy would be cute), 1987 Duck Tales, maybe Rescue Rangers and since we haven't had Baloo yet, Talespin.

Back