• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you get the new Dream Eaters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
You create them. I already got the pinguin (its German name is so cute tho I don't get what play on wprds that is)

Muke

whatever
Awards
I mean, I could, but I don't know the English translations, since my game is set to German. :/ I also have the recipe for Catanuki
But you guys can try googling it, maybe there will be some results?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Speaking of it, what about the three former AR-card only Dream Eaters like Meowjesty, are they also regular recipes now?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Speaking of it, what about the three former AR-card only Dream Eaters like Meowjesty, are they also regular recipes now?

They have recipes.

They weren't AR-card only, were they? At least not Meowjesty.

Using the AR card would give them to you automatically but I believe there were recipes for them.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
They have recipes.

Using the AR card would give them to you automatically but I believe there were recipes for them.

Yeah there were, cuz the AR card only gave you them ranked C and it was just one of the three I believe. At least the one that always come with the game. I think the special Pre-Order ones were ranked S.

Awards
OK I found spa penguin and catanuki. If I remember correctly, Catanuki is in Quasimodo's worlds and spa penguin is in traverse town or Quasimodo's world

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Catanuki is in the pathway on the way to the Court of Miracles. Requires 4 Rampant Fancy and 4 Vibrant Fantasy.

Tubguin Ace can be purchased as soon as you can leave Traverse Town for the first time, if not before. Requires 3 Lofty Fancy and 3 Vibrant Fancy.

Beatalike can be purchased from the shop once Riku reaches The World that Never Was. Requires 3 Intrepid Fantasy and 6 Noble Figment.

Meow Jesty, Sudo Neku, and Ursa Circus are redeemable from the Flick Rush shop for 2000 medals each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back