• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do you get the goddess of fate cup???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHLover916

I don't really know I think you have to compete and win all the cups and then leave I could be wrong. It kind of just appeared there for me. I didn't really notice.

member #8 Axel

i think you have to beat the first tournament(forgot what it was called) after that you have to beat the titan cup i think.

BULLETPROOF

i just got it , you have to beat the first battle with xemnas, then save the game and go to world map and it will say episode added, you must also have visited each world twice

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
When you meet Xemnas for the very first battle in front of that building and beat him then the Goddess Of Fate Cup will open.

Hey SoraXOblivion couldn't notice that your post reads 666. Sry off topic and something random I noticed.

DARK RIKU 92

i beat the first 3 cups but i still dont have it and i did all the worlds twice and i beat atlantica and 100 acre woods and i just have to beat xemna than i beat the game but i still dont have it

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

DARK RIKU 92 said:
i beat the first 3 cups but i still dont have it and i did all the worlds twice and i beat atlantica and 100 acre woods and i just have to beat xemna than i beat the game but i still dont have it
just answer this simple question. did you beat Xemnas at Memory Skyscraper yet?(in front of the building from Deep Dive)

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
SharinganBlue said:
When you meet Xemnas for the very first battle in front of that building and beat him then the Goddess Of Fate Cup will open.

Hey SoraXOblivion couldn't notice that your post reads 666. Sry off topic and something random I noticed.
Pretty sure its true. But I think you also have to beat the other cups (including Hades Cup).
So many posts about this, interesting.

pwn_teh_noobz

you fight xemnas multiple times. after the first fight, you have a chance to save, fly to olympus, and it'll be open. if you haven't fought xemnas yet at all, you haven't fought him the first time, and goddess of fate wont be open

My Destiny Begin

im already lvl 100 and drive forms and summons are at max lvl but i still cant compete in the 5th colesium battle can some one help me?btw i played the japanese version....only 6 more days till my mum brings me the english version...i hope its english...

pwn_teh_noobz

you dont get that cup with pain and panic at the underworld entrance. you talk to hades in hades's chamber, and the tournament will be open

i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back