• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you get out of this world?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HerGuitar

Hehe, just got Re:CoM thanks to your guys' reccommendations. So I just started it and I got all the world cards; I started with Monstro. I completed it , then went to the Truth room filling the bar making Monstro sneeze, I got Pinocchio and Gepetto out safely and I'm done...except I'm still in Monstro.

How do I get out so I can advance the story? I tried retracing my steps and going back the way I entered to Castle Oblivion, but I can't seem to change worlds.

Help :O

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Hehe, just got Re:CoM thanks to your guys' reccommendations. So I just started it and I got all the world cards; I started with Monstro. I completed it , then went to the Truth room filling the bar making Monstro sneeze, I got Pinocchio and Gepetto out safely and I'm done...except I'm still in Monstro.

How do I get out so I can advance the story? I tried retracing my steps and going back the way I entered to Castle Oblivion, but I can't seem to change worlds.

Help :O

THere is one room at the end end of the world that has no enemies but one super long ladder, climb it and there is your exit, The name has something to do with peace, but not using the word, something Serenade I think.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
yeah, i remember that latter. i had completed that world once. I didn't save the game. I had to restart the game all over again.

Petrex

hey HerGuitar and btw your welcome ;] haha but uhm yeah its should be a room like "last resolve" i think but its got a very tall ladder so ittle stand out, its room size should be one star so its small and good luck getting out have fun with Re: Com

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The Room is called Conquerors Respite. Just look for it on the map and you will find it. After you beat the last boss you should of been there. That's weird.

Sora^Fan

There should be a room called Conquerors Respite, it has some kind of supper long ladder...there's a save point there too ^.^ I thought that once you defeated a boss you were taken there automatically...odd..

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
There should be a room called conquerors respite in every world..look at the map for a room with a blue arrow leading out of it to no where, there should be a huge ladder there.

robertexe

are you possibly playing RE: CoM on a PS3?
Because its been known to glitch when played on a PS3 because as others said,
you shouldve been taken their automatically after beating the boss

vampirehuy

You fight the boss, then after the boss your in a room with a realy long ladder. You get to the top and theres a door. Open the door with ccards and your done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back