• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you get Final form!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon564

:D I'm woundering how to get because my brother has it and my friend dosen't and he at the last saving point of kh2!!!

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
yes you shld go to the Members helping members forum. but i will tell you how:

After the cutscene where you battle Roxas you can pretty much get it anywhere by using a form. But I got it from using Master Form against Xigbar.

It's pretty much the same way to get as to get anti-form

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
level up drive forms in timeless river go in those doors there an fight in drive forms but after each battle in a door if tou are sill in dive form when your finished exit out to disey castle out of the door ou came in and your drive gauge will be full and keep leviling up your drive forms but you still have to be in drive form when you exit out

FlyingPhoenix

SoraXOblivion said:
yes you shld go to the Members helping members forum. but i will tell you how:

After the cutscene where you battle Roxas you can pretty much get it anywhere by using a form. But I got it from using Master Form against Xigbar.

It's pretty much the same way to get as to get anti-form
Xigbar seems to be the main attraction for gaining Final Form >.>

The_Way_To_Dawn

Yes, you do. I do believe it's actually triggered when you fight Roxas after entering The World That Never Was, though some say it's most easy to trigger after fighting Xehonort the first time. Anyway, one it's unlocked, you have to use drive, and it occours randomly, like Anti Form. However, once it's been triggered once, you can choose it normally like Valor form and Wisdom form.

overdrive

Orienter
You shouldn't have even needed to make this pointless thread. Just go to mebers helping members section and search for another thread like this. Beleive me theres lots.

Zioxn

I was gonna say earlier, didn't get the chance, after the cut scene called "memory skyscraper"(sora battles roxas), final form is already obtained, just select either valor, wisdom, or master, and somehow u get lucky, you will drive into final form. ONCE you drive into final, you can select it as a normal drive
Tip: Use the oblivion and oathkeeper, makes final form lasts longer and charges drive while attacking
Tip2: Use final when you can, your "invisible anti-points" go down by 10!

Roxas_Blivion

i just got it randomly,i was gonna drive into master form when i was fighting xigbar,but it drived into final instead

Heartless soul

I dont know when i got it. But i had an idea to use valor with oblivion equipped and oathkeeper being the subkey for valor. And it worked. Instead of driving into valor, it went into the final one instead.

Roxas_Blivion

Heartless soul said:
I dont know when i got it. But i had an idea to use valor with oblivion equipped and oathkeeper being the subkey for valor. And it worked. Instead of driving into valor, it went into the final one instead.
thats wat i did except i equipped oathkeeper with master and oblivion to myself

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
i get it randomly after the memorize skyscarper cutscence, i got it durin the xigbar fight

Nobody13

Just transform into any form. If it wasn't Final form, go to a save point before your drive gauge runs out, then choose world map. Go back down and you should have a full drive gauge. Repeat until you have it! (you have no idea how many times I had to reply to this type of thing! I should just make a FAQ on all my strategies!:))

BTW this is in the Members helping members forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back