• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do you get final form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Twilight

Alrighty, how exactly do you get Final Form? I heard somewhere you have to be hit by Nobody before you drive, and I heard somewhere else you have to hit the Nobody before you drive, so how do you do it?

Endless Twilight

Wait, you get an item for it? Like all the other ones? How come I didn't get it, I beat the game!

xbindedmemoriesx

well when i fought saix i drove to master form and then for the little red bonus box thingy is shows after you beat a boss in the right hand corner it said "drive upgrade" and then after that....i looked and hey, theres final form!

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
Maybe you don't get one...I havn't gotten that far sorry, but I do believe you get an item for it, I think it said in the strategy guide that I have.

E

Eclipse

Bahh!!! ok listen up, i can't remember exactly the percents and stuff, but nomura confirmed this in an interview. when you hit the world that never was, your chances of turning into anti-form become final form, after that if you drive and you don't get final form, your chances go up to 50%, after that if you don't get it your chances go up to 75%, if you still don't suddenly turn into final form, your chances hit 100% and you have to get it on your next drive. once you obtain it in the world that never ways, you can choose it in your drive menu :p

huynh

same here right now im still stuck on xigbar cuz he keep doing that gay thing when he uses lke 1000 arrows and you cant even hit him over and over and i only am able to attack like twice every time. uh oh im getting off the topic yeah i got it while fighting xigbar

dejah

:|
huynh said:
same here right now im still stuck on xigbar cuz he keep doing that gay thing when he uses lke 1000 arrows and you cant even hit him over and over and i only am able to attack like twice every time. uh oh im getting off the topic yeah i got it while fighting xigbar

if you time it right, you can hit his shots back at him xD
i didnt die. woot.

i reccomend using the reaction button as much as possible.

sratrunks

Vampire Lord
Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Final form is random after you make it to The world that never was. But you do not have to obtain it there. I obtained it in halloween town, An easy way to obtain it is to stay one area away from a save point and get into a fight with some heartless or nobodies and change into master form. If you dont turn silver with your keyblades floating beside you run back to the area with the save point and leave the world before your drive runs out. Then go back to the same spot and repeat. You increase your chances by how much you have leveled up your other drive forms. It took me over 20 minutes to obtain final form. But once you get it you are able to always use it just like any other drive form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back