• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you free up card space?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
My card space is maxed out so I can't see the cards I actually want to get to. Is there any way to free up that space besides fusing cards? All the cards I can see are mostly moogle cards, etc. that you can only fuse to cards that are not maxed out. XD

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Moogle cards can be sold, but they're meant to be fused, so it's best to create work for them. Cash a number of Gold and Silver tickets (or even Bronze tickets, they get lucky sometimes). Fuse R+ duplicates and use Yen Sid R+s to get some cards you can HP, and use the Moogles to do the levelling. Then, either use the High Purity cards if you're still at the R+ level, or sell them to get SR Card Medals.

All these Summer Heartless are dropping cards too, that's bound to give you a few other cards worth levelling.

If you're literally out of space, to the last card, and don't even have room for the Gold/Silver/Bronze ticket cards, you're going to have to sell or fuse a card or two to make room. It's mostly a loss but what can you do? Though there are a few easy-to-get Card Capacity Expanders in the missions right now.

Last edited:

DefiantHeart

Awards
Moogle cards can be sold, but they're meant to be fused, so it's best to create work for them. Cash a number of Gold and Silver tickets (or even Bronze tickets, they get lucky sometimes). Fuse R+ duplicates and use Yen Sid R+s to get some cards you can HP, and use the Moogles to do the levelling. Then, either use the High Purity cards if you're still at the R+ level, or sell them to get SR Card Medals.

All these Summer Heartless are dropping cards too, that's bound to give you a few other cards worth levelling.

If you're literally out of space, to the last card, and don't even have room for the Gold/Silver/Bronze ticket cards, you're going to have to sell or fuse a card or two to make room. It's mostly a loss but what can you do? Though there are a few easy-to-get Card Capacity Expanders in the missions right now.

Thanks, I have the cards I really like, so sacrificing doesn't matter to me. Just how do you sell cards? Lol.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
You can only get there indirectly, there's no button on the main screen or main menu. And yes, that's silly. (It used to be useless so it made sense to hide it.)

Go to the Deck Edit screen, and hit this button. You'll see it on other screens as well, it's usually third from the left.

KId76kr.png

Click the cards you want to sell, and a rounded, red button in the corner will become active. Click it to get a summary of the Munny and Medals you'll make on the sale, and hit confirm.

DefiantHeart

Awards
You can only get there indirectly, there's no button on the main screen or main menu. And yes, that's silly. (It used to be useless so it made sense to hide it.)

Go to the Deck Edit screen, and hit this button. You'll see it on other screens as well, it's usually third from the left.

KId76kr.png

Click the cards you want to sell, and a rounded, red button in the corner will become active. Click it to get a summary of the Munny and Medals you'll make on the sale, and hit confirm.

Thanks, found it. :) I hope someday they make it a English release... I would definitely pay for it if they did.

HaruTheDemon

wait a minute, you get sr card medals for selling cards ????? HOW, no wonder i see ppl with lv40 and better cards xD i only used them to fuse even if i know the maxlevel of the card will be weaker then any card in my current deck ;-; teach me senpai to sell them correctly

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
wait a minute, you get sr card medals for selling cards ????? HOW, no wonder i see ppl with lv40 and better cards xD i only used them to fuse even if i know the maxlevel of the card will be weaker then any card in my current deck ;-; teach me senpai to sell them correctly

Sell High Purity R+ or SR cards (Attack or Assist) will get you a SR or SR+ card medal respectively. You can use these medals to trade for a random SR or SR+ Attack or Assist card. Shouldn't you have received a few from missions as well?

But the current Card Medal roster will be renewed on 30th October, so it is better so save them now.

HaruTheDemon

Sell High Purity R+ or SR cards (Attack or Assist) will get you a SR or SR+ card medal respectively. You can use these medals to trade for a random SR or SR+ Attack or Assist card. Shouldn't you have received a few from missions as well?

But the current Card Medal roster will be renewed on 30th October, so it is better so save them now.

i know, since i got my SR Roxas and SR+ Roxas i didnt spend a medal (too bad i dont have any medals anymore, i was extremly unlucky, had like 5 times master eraqus >.<)

Hgih Purity means maxed out limitcut right ?

Quartz

Awards
Yep Haru, that's exactly what it means.

Also off topic, but what's that monster that Palutena's fighting in your sig Kazr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back