• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you Final Form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

2-Dark

I played and beat the game, but know I decided to re-play it. In my last file, I was trying to beat sephiroth and get all the Hades Paradox cups, and it was taking forever to lever up all my forms. Them one day, when I just moved down to the bottom of the drives without looking at it, BOOM! Final Form.

But now that I am re-playing it in hard mode, I can't seem to get Final back! Here's what I done so far:

1: Once I got valor, I was able to max it out to level 3 by the time I got to the Coliseum.

2: Once I got Wisdom, I maxed out Valor and Wisdom by the time I went to Space Paranoids.

3: Once I got Master and beat the Hostile Program, I was able to max out Valor and Wisdom.

Now here I am at Halloween Town on the 2nd visit, with ALL of my drives maxed out, and still no Fial Form. HOW DO I GET IT!?!?:cursing:

Khaston

You get it randomly after the fight with Roxas at TWTNW.

Go to Olympus and enter the Cerberus cup, just keep driving and you'll eventually get it, or you could just sit tight and wait, which is much more entertaining when you drive for valor and get the awesome final instead.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
yup yup!
i got it in the cup too!
but the trick is to stand right in front of the enemy and drive with master. dont get hit tho or else it wont work. also u need 5 drive bars filled up b4 entering master or else it wont work also!

---Edwin aka Theory Master

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Final form is attainable after the Sora vs Roxas cutscene. It happens randomly after the scene.
I'm not sure, but I think you need a max of 5 drive points,(ie: at start menu it will say [X/5] drive points)I don't know if they need to be filled up or not
Some people theororize that you need to drive in front of nobdies(etc) but it can happen at any time after the scene.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I said some people theorerize that, not that that's what it is.
did you read my post or skim through it, I said that "it can happen at anytime after the SoravsRoxas scene", not that "you need to be in front of nobodies"

White_Feather

is it possible that its more likely to occur in TWTNW
cuz i've been trying in HB but nothin happens

and yeah on my 600th post

2-Dark

So.... I can't get Final untill after the Sora Vs. Roxas cutscene?

Crap. I was hoping to get to Twillight Town before I got to The World that Never Was, because since Nobodies are everywhere in TT in that time, I thought that would be an exellent place to level up Final. So, not untill the Sora Vs. Roxas cutscene? Ok, thanks.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
every time i get its pretty random and boring, the 1st time i got it it was in the cave of the dead in the underworld and the 2nd time i got it was in the wharf in the timeless river (these happened while i was just levelin up throughout random levels), the funny thing was in the timeless river i clicked on master when i got final, and since it was in all black and white i didnt notice it was my final until after the fight!

D

Deleted member 36435

Your chances are increased by 10% to turn into Final Form while fighting Organization Members just so you know.

thebustoHe((

the xigbar fight is the best and easiest place to get the final form, and its also easier to get it on the most difficult setting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back