• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you fight VS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
After clearing a scenario, go to the Keyblade Graveyard and find his AS portal; it's purple with the same gear shape found on his Keychain. Go up to it and push X to start.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I saw that too... but the real challenge is with Terra... switch out all the attacks for item commands and cure... take him down with basic combos

That and the fire mine strategy with Aqua

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I thought I heard that you had to beat all three scenarios to vs him, but this is better.

The quickest way I've seen is to use Aqua. Eat the ice cream that puts you in Spellweaver mode, use Detona (the mine) to bring the gauge up to Spellweaver finisher. Use it on VLS, and it will destroy him.

Here's the video:

[video=youtube;_QUW-eDIEak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QUW-eDIEak[/video]

Almost embarassing, right?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
with Terra it is good to have (SPOILER) Darkgnaw, be at a high level and have mostly healing item commands (NO HEALING SPELLS) and ice cream commands, i never played BBS so i don't know to much, i will tell you my strategy when i get the english version.

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
I thought I heard that you had to beat all three scenarios to vs him, but this is better.

The quickest way I've seen is to use Aqua. Eat the ice cream that puts you in Spellweaver mode, use Detona (the mine) to bring the gauge up to Spellweaver finisher. Use it on VLS, and it will destroy him.

Here's the video:

[video=youtube;_QUW-eDIEak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QUW-eDIEak[/video]

Almost embarassing, right?

how in the name of unmerciful christ did that happen so fast!!! I hope hes a lot tougher in the english version

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
how in the name of unmerciful christ did that happen so fast!!! I hope hes a lot tougher in the english version

He's only this easy if you do it this way or in a varriant way. Same thing about this video:

[video=youtube;r8CqOkCi-N8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8CqOkCi-N8[/video]

If you want to beat it, do it that way. If you want to challenge yourself, don't do it that way.

Wow, I just scared myself so bad! I turned on the Youtube video w/ my volume max, and next thing you know, Cloud is screaming in my face! I'm home alone, so I freaked out!

nubstyle

Yeah shouldve been more clear. I mean how do you get to him. I beat the game but the other save area isnt there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back