• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you feel about inceptio- er I mean Dreams in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Since I already got a thread on the feels of time travel I decided to make a sister thread of sorts and ask how you feel about the concept of the Realm of Dreams in KH.

While not as confusing as the Novikov time travel also introduced in DDD it still did leave a few scratching their heads, mostly when it bordered into Inception like territory.
(such as Riku being in Sora's dreams while Sora is awake yet traveling through the realm of dreams or how Sora arrives in the real version of TWTNW then falls into a dream one while Riku arrives in a dream version then appears in the real one)

So how do you feel about how this Realm of Dreams was introduced?

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I'm ok with it. KH is a universe full of wonderful ambiguity. I love a good, sturdy theory, and the games have the potential for TONS of them.

Adding in a dream world as a realm? Not too much of a stretch, considering that everything in KH has a heart. That must include our memories and imprints as well, to which dreams can be compared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back