• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you beat seproth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zerokool

OK even though this isn't Kh2 related I'll awnser ur question anyway. Sephie is hands down the hardest boss in the game for KH1. HEre's what you need to do. 1. Be at least level 60-100. This is a must his attacks are vicious and will take you out fast if your not ready.
2. Have all the required ap skills trinity limit is required because you can't use it in a one on one fight.
3. Have very strong attack and a very good keychain, Preferably the ultimate weapon or the Oathkeeper.
4. Also have good magic spells. Only use cure and the aero spells. Fire,thunder, ice and gravity are useless. Not only are they inefective they will miss 75%of the time. Sephiroth is way to fast and way to strong.
5. Lastly watch his movements try to guard his attacks(sword slashes) only.
MAke sure you watch out for sin harvest, when he starts the move hurry and attack him. If u din't have second chance equipped it will automatically kill u.
Good luck ur gonna need it.

Nemesis

riku_4 said:
I had the hardest time with him how do oyu beat him

wow.. well if it makes u feel better.. there is no real easy way to do this. but one thing is for certain.. if you want to beat him.. your gonna need Elixers. lots of them

make sure your really stocked up with elixers, and maybe one ether or two for just MP recharge. your gonna need your Curaga spell(or Cura, i can never remember which is higher) and be about lvl... 75+. Ive heard of some ppl beating him at that lvl... but i personally couldnt do it. I was at lvl 79-80 when i fought him, and I still had a tough time.

Now the key part of this battle is that your one on one, and this guy has the most health of any single enemy in the game. well over the bar that he has, so while it doesnt look like your doing any dmg, you are. its just... he has that much HP. use your best equipment and your strongest Keyblade. you can use the Oathkeeper to up your MP, but dont use anything weaker than that unless your up for a real challenge.

most of this battle is a dodge and attack battle, and thats what you do. have Aeroga(or similar spell) quicksloted alongside your cure spell. These spells are the ones that you will use the most. Most spells are fairly useless in this one, as he tends to teleport and slash you. Thats his main move. If he teleports, dodge roll almost right away. usually when he teleports hes coming up behind you for a slash. other than that, its a dodge and attack pattern.

But then comes his uber move, and the reason you need elixers. Sin Harvest. This move is fairly clear every time. He'll usually use it when hes at the edge of the arena, and your a fair distance away. He'll say "Sin Harvest" and use it. basically.. there is only one way to stop or avoid this move, hit him first. If you can hit him right, you can intturupt it. Usually, this is out of the question and you will be hit. This is a evil move, draining your HP and MP to 1 each. He usually follows up this attack with a teleport slash that will kill you. when you hear him say it, you have about 2-3 seconds to switch over to your potions and select the elixer. Use it AFTER you get hit and even if Sepheroth hits you after with the follow up attack, you will survive. Sin Harvest I dont think kills you automatically if you dont have second chance equiped, but i could be wrong there.

Byond that, just pick away at him, and you'll win. Its a shame that many dont have Final Mix, as in that game there is a reason to fight him. in our version, its just Bragging rights.

PS. if someone else reads this and i forgot something, just add it in.

Last edited:

shinemaster360

Okay 1.)Right when the battle starts use aeroga and start fighting him.2.) when he busts out "allah" use ars arcanem to hit him while your invinsible. 3.)when you take one bar he'll start using sin harvest. hit him right away or else he'll take away all of your magic and health except for a little bit. he'll come lunging at you and try to kill you . 4.)Use an elixer to heal yourself and use aeroga again .5.) now hit him until he loses another bar . now he'll execute a meteor attack . right away jump up and fly around because those meteors cause shockwaves when they hit the ground.6.) now he'll go crazy on you and start slashing everywhere. 7.) use ragnorok when he does his version of it. USE RAGNOROK ONLY at the end . 8.) just continue hitting him and you'll eventually win!

K

kairi2009

right you will need Curaga and Aeorga as quick spells, and have accessories that boost your health and strength, have a good weapon equipped, Oathkeeper, Oblivion or the Ultima Weapon, Whe the battle starts, cast Aeroga and start to attack, even though his health might look like it is not going down, it is, it's just because he has so much health.

Watch out for his Flame pillar attack, use Ars Acernum(sp) to counter this one, After Depleting one bar of helath, Sephy will cast Sin Harvest, this horrible move will leave you with one hp and 1 mp, have an elixer ready, or a hi-potion, then watch out for his teleportation attack, he will disappear and reappear behind you, uswe dodge roll to move out of the way, then attack until you deplete another bar of health.

This time Sephy will use his Meteor attack, which is quite powerful, after the small meteors he summons one big one and launches it at you, kepp running until it hits the floor, then attack again, but Sephy will now use an Omnislash type attack, hacking furiously with his sword, use Ragnarok to counter this attack, then his last attack is a darkball attack, jump over the balls to avoid this one,

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
In order to beat Sephiroth, you must be at least lvl 75. Have two MP Rage, MP
Haste, Second Chance, Strike Raid, Sonic Blade, Ars Arcanum and Superglide.

Also for magic have Aero/Aerora/Aeroga and Cure/Cura/Curaga (which ever you have). Use either the Lionheart, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, or Ultima Weapon keyblades against Sephiroth. When the match starts cast Aero/Aerora/Aeroga on yourself and then start attacking Sephiroth.

Eventually he will either use his explosion or disappear. If he uses explosion immediately use Ars Arcanum to avoid being hit be the explosion a second time or Superglide away from him. I recommend using Ars Arcanum because Superglide won't always work. If he disappears tap R1 to target him before he slashes you. Repeat this until you here him say Dome...(Or something like that) After he says that he will disappear and then reappear.

After he reappears he will say escent Harvest Angel? This move drains all
your HP and MP. This is where Strike Raid, Sonic Blade, and Second chance come in. As soon as he says Descent Harvest Angel immediately use Strike Raid or Sonic Blade to stop him. If a halo appears above your head then its to late, but don't worry. If you equipped second chance you'll have 1 HP left.

Hopefully if you have anything that will heal you then use it. Use elixir if
you have any. After Sephiroth uses Harvest Angel he will be harder to catch up with and will use Harvest Angel until you his health is low so repeat this process. He will soon get even tougher but as long as you keep casting Aero/Aerora/Aeroga and Cure/Cura/Curaga then eventually you'll beat him.

Be careful though. He will sometimes use Harvest Angel if he is almost beat. He just won't say escent Harvest Angel

O

Orochi Yashiro

Don't make the same mistake I did, after he beat the the complete crap out of me in Lv. 60. I didn't stop training until I got to Lv. 90! And I had the Ultima Weapon! So beating him was a breeze. Oh, and if you want to level up quickly fight the Ice Titan.:cool:

zerokool

yea Oroashi's right don't listen to those other morons bout wasting mp on attacks and flashy moves this should be a battle about survival. Defensive moves are the key because what happens when you run out of mp using moves like Ragonark and ars arcanum?? Goffy won't be there to do the Mp gift ability duhh, so you have to be conservative. Even though you can restore magic by taking damage, but there's the chance that Sephiroth could finish you before u could heal.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
All you need is
1) Ultamite Weapon/Oathkeeper
2) VERY high Level(it took me the first time at LV100)
3)Aeroga and Curaga on Magic short cut
4) an Elixir or 2
5) Speed and reckless attacks.
All ways have Aeroga active. Keep locking on and attack him. If he uses Sin Harvest, either attack him quickly to stop it or flee to the other side and ready a Elixir for the moment he finishes. When he unleases the meteors, stay on the side and keep healing and casting Aeroga.

Sora Ultima

:D I feel for you man, I'm stuck on him too. He used to be able to own me in 2 solid hits. Now it takes him 3 solid hits after I trained a little:D

Dark_StarX

Ummm... I have a way different opinion on how to beat Sephiroth. And I've told many people how and they seem to have beaten him quite easily. But there are different ways depending on the weapon that you are using. Your Level must be at 75 or higher(recommeded 80).

Oblivion/Oathkeeper/Ultima Weapon Guide-

First you would need all MP Rages,MP
Haste, Second Chance, Strike Raid, Sonic Blade(not really needed, but good to have for a beginner fighter), Ars Arcanum( not neccesarily), and Superglide.
And have Cura or Curaga on quick spell.

When you start the battle, use Super Gilde to quickly close in on Sepiroth. Attack aerially. DO NOT ATTACK FROM THE GROUND! If you do so, it will be harder for you to evade many of his attacks. Since beating him requires to memorize a pattern, I suggest studying every aspect of the battle.

Now you dont want to ever stop moving, keeping moving never stop unless for the use of Strike Raid. You need to keep moving in order to evade all of his quick drawing-long range attack. Attack whenever he is open for attack. And remember attack from the air using super glide. Double roll from Sephiroth when you hit him at least 2-4 times because he will most likely attack with his sword.

Also, when he prepares to do his fire pillar attack, roll or glide a safe distance away from him. Then use Strike Raid to do as much possible damage to him. Now when your MP is below half, you have to get hit at least once to recover some of that back, then use Cura to recover the lost health.You really dont need any items in this battle in my opinion but after Sephirtoh uses Sin Harvest( or whatever the technique called,which reduces your health and MP to 1) you might wanna bring at least 2 elixers. But to prevent this from happening, Sephiroth teleports right before he does it. You have to find him quickly, when you do find him, Super Gilde to him and knock him out of his concentration.

Repaet this process until he envelves himself in a blue aura. While in this form, all of his attacks produce many energy balls that hit you for a bit of health. When he disappears he will appear somewhere around you, most of the time behind you. Roll, dont glide to get away from him. Then he will do his Special move every once in awhile. At lower HPs he will do it more often. First he will do a series of slashes, try your best to roll and glide to get away from him. Or you could use Ars Aracnum to become invincible for at least the end of those slashes. At least two to three seconds in. After he is done slashing he will do and energy wave blast, this will go out in all directions, get somewhat across from him but no directly, try to get at leat 2 steps away from directly across from to the left or right, but not at a direct angle. He also has another move that he summons many meteors that rain down from the sky. They then circle around your while Sephiroth builds up a giant energy ball above him. Evade the meteors as best as possible, you can runs and roll right behind one to evade any others. Try to stick as close to the one your following . Then after about 10-20 seconds, he throws the energy ball at you. This is a very wide ranged attack and Super Glide Right before he does. You'll know when hes about to throw it.

Keep repeating the process of hitting him before and right after all his special and normal attacks and he'll go down after about...uhh..well thts up to you. My fastest time was 8 minutes. But I was at lvl 100 at that time.

Last edited:

OmegaTwilight

AUGH stop calling it SIN HARVEST! Thats not what its called!!! Its Descend Heartless Angel! Yes, I know that the players guide called it Sin Harvest. Its wrong, and your wrong. Im almost positive that I still have the clip of him using it, where he clearly says Descend Heartless Angel, on my computer. Anyone who wants to see it, PM me.

Phenomenon X

i use sonic blade alot, its REALLY useful
other than that, just go with what the others said, thats how i did it

Heartless_Knight

Make sure you are at least in level 85. Have Aeroga and cast it, stock up on elixers, and make sure you stop him everytime he begins to cast sin's harvest.

Zubine

OK Guys this is all you need...
Use a weapon with a long range ( I use oblivion...yes i dont have ultima...naver have never will need it , keingdom keyès range is good too ).
Have a hi-potion just in case he hits you with that sinès harvest ( when he lives you with 1 hp ).
move fast target him even when he teleports and stay up in the air, gliding screws you over...dont use it.( unless your fast with your fingers ).
use aeroa/aeroga and make sure you have like 6+ mp.
NOTE: If you have a decent amount of hp and bad mp ( left from the battle ) and he does that move that makes fire run into the move to improve your mp
and heal quickly so you have some mp and full hp!

And thats all you need....simple......i still dont understand how you guys cant beat him...like kurt Zia gives me a bigger challange then Sephiroth...o well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back