• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you beat seproth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofKH

ok first
be at level 75-100 i was at 90 and beat him hands down
2. on ur items have all Max Elixirs
3. have all magics on shortcuts have cureaga,thunderaga, and Aeroga
4. have oblivion or oathkeeper or Ultima weapon equipped
5. all crtical attacks abilities equipped
6. all other attacks that would increase the attacks

cast areoga then just keep hack at him for about 20 hits then his health would go down

when he does an attack that leaves u with one hp and no magic quickly dodge his attacks then use a max elixir then attack him again and just keep doing the same thing and watch his attacks and ull beat him in no time

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
o m g
Ok first of all pal- there's a forum called the 'Help Needed' forum where this topic definitely belongs...
Second of all, I don't know how many times it the past week people have asked for sephy help. There's probably a million online guides to it and a BradyGames guidebook.... People like us who have beat him probably aren't gonna say anything different than the guides that will magically help you beat seph...

ok so now that i've cooled down- here's my quick guide that i'm sure has already been posted...

curaga + aeroga + eilxirs + long combo + ars arcanum + jumping and dodge rolling a lot = dead sephy

hehe wow...

o and zero cool- you get 18000 exp

Cid Highwind

The Captain
sephy isn't a big deal if you are prepared. be at a high level, have curaga (you can use aeroga if you want, i didn't need it), elixirs, a long sized keyblade so you don't have to necessarliy be close to him, some special techniques (i used strike raid so i could hit him from a distance), abilities to regenerate your mp, and i highly recommend you have superglide.

In the battle, make sure you are full on hp and mp, try to block sephy's attacks (i used guard), if he gets you low on hp use curaga, and when sephy is going to use decend heartless angel...YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER TO HIM AND ATTACK BEFORE HE TAKES YOU DOWN TO ONE HP!!!! using superglide is great way to reach sephy if you are far away. in case he pulls this move off, prepare to use an elixir. keep smackin him and eventually he will fall. hope this helps......

Don Daada

i agree with jax o 1 or w/e his name is...all you need is the oblivion or ultima weapon(i used ultima weapon)...a level of around 80 or higher...a few elixers...aeroga, and cure in the shortcut menu, and this strategy-when he casts sin harvest just quickly hit him to interupt it...don't listen to the rest of them about raganorok and that foolishness...This way is the easiest and probably the best way to beat him.

K

Kegluneq

train to lv70 or 80
used that moogle place to make elixers
got ultima weapon
beat the ice titan for good exp
Get good cure spells in ur shortcut XD
Then u kick his @$$

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Don Daada said:
i agree with jax o 1 or w/e his name is...all you need is the oblivion or ultima weapon(i used ultima weapon)...a level of around 80 or higher...a few elixers...aeroga, and cure in the shortcut menu, and this strategy-when he casts sin harvest just quickly hit him to interupt it...don't listen to the rest of them about raganorok and that foolishness...This way is the easiest and probably the best way to beat him.
Thank You! I got thew the game barly ever using to MP-costing Specials or Even summons. I sometimes would use Trinity Limit if my MP bar wasd maxed, Ragnarock against Riku(for fun), and used Tinkerbell against the secret bosses, but other than that, Summon's were for fun and I never used a Ragnarock or Arc Arcanum or any of that.

Endgame

:D
OMG! WTF! LOL!

For god's sake, if I had a dollar for every time this was posted, I'd be able to buy square enix.

GO TO THE HELP NEEDED SECTION! IT WILL BE IN THERE LIKE 20 TIMES! THERE'S PROBABLY EVEN A STICKY ON IT BY NOW!

Please do not post questions like this outside of the help needed section again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back