• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do you beat sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
just basicly when the match starts use the reaction command as always....lay in a ground combo on him. when he disappears double jump and/or dash away. If he's attacking wait for him to stop swinging his blade and whilst gliding attack him with an air combo. If the sky gets dark when you jumped away immediately press Triangle or use relfect if you feel you have no time. This stage continues until you take about 5 bars down. Next he'll summon orbs to attack you, just cast reflect to avoid the damage. continue with the same strategy as above to attack him. And when he disappears and reappears high in the air tap double jump and glide to stop him from casting "Heartless Angel". From time to time if your too close he may try and use a pillar of flame on you. When he's only got about 5 bars left, he'll charge making himself faster and stronger, you must continue the same strategy as above. When he flies high into the air where you can't reach him and he summons meteors to attack you. Just double jump from side to side to avoid said attack. After a onslaught of minutes in battle he should go down no prob.

Red Echidna0

How to beat Sepiroth?
Well when he has a few HP remaining you attack him with a finishing blow and he is beaten.
(Lol)

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
First use the reaction command then use Trinity Limit the attack him with no fear and run from where you are when he dissapears and if you can block him in the ground or in the air perfect! If he knocks you on the air try using counterguard and you can knock him off, but careful! he will dissappe after a while and if you see him in the ground please try not to land where he is because he will start attacking you with his sword, then the dark orbs attack, before he starts doing it he will say something like:you know your place and then deep into the dark try hitting the orbs to get outta there if you have MP use Trinity quick.
Then after a while he will use that attack where he uses flames and then run!
I think it was in the number seven bar hen he uses Sin Harvest I think there's no way to avoid it but after he attacks before he lands use an Elixir and quick! because after that he will use his sword attack, block it and use Trinity the hit him and repeat the process. For yur items inventory have two or three Hi-potions and two or three ethers and two elixirs.
I think this should help you a lot. Also try being in a high level like 75 and also have Bersek Charge with you, have a strong keyblade like Oblivion

Well, good luck beating Sephiroth

Red Echidna0

jump
I was merely posting in a joking manner applying sarcasm to the unspecificness of your thread when I first read it.
Other than that there's not really much to understand.
How do you beat Kingdom Heart 2's secret boss Sephiroth?
You take away all of his HP.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
The ULTIMATE SECRET TO BEAT SEPHIROTH IS... Be careful, OR use cheat codes. :D

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Use Sweet Memories(a keyblade) and have beserk charge on. That way you'll get a limitless combo to own him when you have no mp.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
I AM SICK OF THESE THREADS, I HAVE MADE A THREAD ON HOW TO BEAET SEPHIROTH, IT IS IN MY SIG, IT SHOULD BE STICKYed BECAUSE I SEE THESE THREADS EVERY OTHER DAY ARGGGG!

dark32

To defeat Sepheroth, you have to have Elixers, or alot of Hi-Potion's and to keep in mind about his first attack (The one where he slashes alot), When the reaction button comes up, press it. Then, when he does that spell where you're only left with 1 Hp, hit him when he's saying it. It's best to go into beserk mode, by depliting, or drain your Mp bar. After that, you should be able to do countless combos until your Mp bar comes back. But after your done with all that, you're gonna have to be careful with the rest of his attacks. Well, I hope this helps you out with defeating Sephiroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back