• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you beat Cerberus and Hades ? (PLEASE HELP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHHacker6595

this took me by surprise at how hard this is, I've tried this like I don't know how many times, I even had to put it on beginner mode. Can someone give me a decent strategy on how to beat these two.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
You need to use wisely licenses! On the first turn, activate Strength/Defense/Auto-block licenses at once. Also, use wisely the combo and defend commands, these helped me a lot too.

ActingDude17

Do remember that lowering the difficulty even once will affect the prizes you get. Anyway, spam the licenses, make sure you don't miss a hit (you should be putting in three attacks with a normal move), block every time you can, and use a compilation of commands when you need it. It takes awhile for them to reload, so make sure it's at a critical point in battle.

captain

Bronze Member
use attack licenses and fill your commands with Cures, HiPot, & one good attack (i used Thunder something..)

i just beat it a minute ago

Gram

Banned
Awards
i just saved all the licenses til then and spammed them one after another when they ran out.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I'm also having a similar problem with Cerberus and Hades. I know to obviously use the licenses, but is there a way for me to obtain more? Once I'm saved in front of the boss, the game will not let me go back to get more. So I'm stuck with what I have now, correct?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm also having a similar problem with Cerberus and Hades. I know to obviously use the licenses, but is there a way for me to obtain more? Once I'm saved in front of the boss, the game will not let me go back to get more. So I'm stuck with what I have now, correct?

No, what you have is what you get. You should have got a ton of them while playing though.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I had only Data Sora and Hercules in my party (Forget to pick up Cloud dammit) and all I did was spam the Licenses and have my deck made up completely of Hi-Potions and I didn't have much problem with it, and that was on Proud Mode though. First boss that gave me a real problem was Genie Jafar and that's just cause of the crappy camera (Of course Hollow Bastion bosses can be really tough)

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I had only Data Sora and Hercules in my party (Forget to pick up Cloud dammit) and all I did was spam the Licenses and have my deck made up completely of Hi-Potions and I didn't have much problem with it, and that was on Proud Mode though. First boss that gave me a real problem was Genie Jafar and that's just cause of the crappy camera (Of course Hollow Bastion bosses can be really tough)

...We were supposed to pick up Cloud? Fuck.

Ventuskeyblade

yea i'm stuck too... for some reason, The Colliseum world and Wonderland give me the most trouble. I just go back through all the worlds and level up my stats a bit. Plus/ I'm on Critical which makes it harder. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back