• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do u open ES for battle in KH2FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraKHLuver

ok im on critical mode, i have just beated Xemnas, and i saw the credits, and saved over by pressing Circle,

then i loaded and still hes not there
so what do i have to do to open him:confused:

plz help

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, did you watch "Sunset Horizons"? If you didn't unlock it, ES won't show up. The requirements are the same for unlocking it on Proud Mode.

Santuary

Well, did you watch "Sunset Horizons"? If you didn't unlock it, ES won't show up. The requirements are the same for unlocking it on Proud Mode.

You don't have to unlock Sunset Horizons, it's there already. It's Birth By Sleep you have to unlock.

Are you sure you actually saved it? If you don't memorise which buttons which, it's a little difficult to get it right. I should know, when i beat Xemnas for the third time, i acsidentaly pressed the button that takes you to the menu screen without saving. I leveled up a lot in that try, so i was really pissed that i didn't save.

If you really did save, than the folling things should have happened:

Your save file has a little crown on it.
Theatre mode should a have appeared on the menu screen.
When open up the completed save file again, you will be back at the final save point in WTNW but a message should appear at the top of the screen, in japanese text.

Just a small tip, if you do eventually unlock the ES, you should really go a level up all the way to 99, drive forms, summons, get every ability, equip every ability possible, fill up all the slots in your party with as many potions and elixers as possible.

If you go to fight him straight after Xemnas, your extremely likely to be killed in one hit (Not one COMBO, one HIT!) evan in the easyer modes!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You don't have to unlock Sunset Horizons, it's there already. It's Birth By Sleep you have to unlock.

Uh, no.

The requirement for reaching ES is unlocking and watching "The Gathering" (<_<; the real name, which I momentarily forgot), then saving after the credits. To do this, you just do what you'd do to unlock it on Proud Mode in regular KH2.

You don't have to unlock BBS to fight Terra, because by that token, beating Terra is one of the requirements for unlocking BBS.

canito_q

Uh, no.

The requirement for reaching ES is unlocking and watching "The Gathering" (<_<; the real name, which I momentarily forgot), then saving after the credits. To do this, you just do what you'd do to unlock it on Proud Mode in regular KH2.

You don't have to unlock BBS to fight Terra, because by that token, beating Terra is one of the requirements for unlocking BBS.

btw, Hades, you're right, you have to beat Terra to unlock BBS

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
What Sanctuary said is true, you HAVE to save after you beat Xemnas. Once you have the crown on your save file, Terra will be at Disney Castle.
Hades: Once you beat him, then you could get the new video as long as you beat the Mushroom XIII as well as Org 13 Data Battles IF you're on Critical. For Proud you have to fill the Journal 100%.

Cloudless Sky

I quoted this from Video Game Cheats - Video Game Reviews - Video Game Codes - Video Game Web Site - GameFAQs for you

"So you've beaten Xemnas, saved clear data, whallopped Organization XIII's data
copies, and have Jiminy's journal completed except for one itty-bitty mission:
destroying the Lingering Spirit that exists through a portal in Disney Castle"

This is for critical mode... I think you left datas form
For more information, please read GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + (PS2) Lingering Spirit Boss FAQ by LordGarvar

SoraKHLuver

Your save file has a little crown on it.
Theatre mode should a have appeared on the menu screen.
When open up the completed save file again, you will be back at the final save point in WTNW but a message should appear at the top of the screen, in japanese text.
ok ya
i defeated Xemnas
i pressed on Circle when it tells you the battle report
i loaded the game (and it had a crown on it)
and when it loaded,i was in TWTNW and it sed sumthng in japanese text

and the battle didnt open

so then i leveled myself allllllll the way to lvl 99
with forms and summons lvl 7
i got ultima weapon, and almost finished the synthesis
i only hav mushroom I left, but hes sooo effing hard:cursing:

and i beat most of Org. XIII datas

so do u think i have to complete the journal to open him:confused:

bthw
im in critical mode!!!

Xahaka

ok ya
i defeated Xemnas
i pressed on Circle when it tells you the battle report
i loaded the game (and it had a crown on it)
and when it loaded,i was in TWTNW and it sed sumthng in japanese text

and the battle didn't open

Um... Did you know that you have to go to the world Disney Castle and go to where the cornerstone of light is. You should see a text cut scene and then you will see a big portal. Go to it, press triangle, and select the bottom choice.

All i did was beat the stories of all the worlds and i got it.Didn't have and other optional boss fights or the mushrooms finished, just the worlds. In critical mode. I don't think you have to beat every world to get him though, just the end. Good luck beating him.

Last edited:

SoraKHLuver

yes ive been to disney castle
and thers no portal
i know that its a HUGE portal
ive seen a few videos of it

actually i went to disney castle rite after defeating Xemnas!!!

Santuary

I never said you had to watch BBS to unlock Terra. I was just saying to that guy above that you don't need to unlock "The Gathering" in FM, coz it's already there.

SoraKHLuver

ok
so ive done allllll the org XIII data matches, ive just finished the mushrooms
my crown is silver

now all thats left is to finish the journal (to what i know)

but three things are left:

first: thers smthn i hav to do in TWTNW, when i go to the mission screen, it tells me i have to do a task there, but i dont know whats the task

second: disney castle, same, but i think its to try and beat terra!!!

and third: in the character files, thers sumone missing
Sora,riku,kairi,donald,goofy,namine,ansem the wise,mickey,pete,maleficent,xehanort, and ALLLL the organization are there
so whos missing????

this is the last thing i need help with and thanks

Santuary

and third: in the character files, thers sumone missing
Sora,riku,kairi,donald,goofy,namine,ansem the wise,mickey,pete,maleficent,xehanort, and ALLLL the organization are there
so whos missing????

That would be the ES himself. Just like all bosses, he appears in the journal once he's defeated.
And about ACTUALY UNLOCKING ES.........jeez dude, i really don't know what to tell you anymore:bored: When i went back into the game after saving the cleared game, you back to Alter of Naught at WTNW, a japanese message appears at the top of the screen, and when you next get on the gummi ship, it should do that thing on the world map, where it says "A new episode was added" over Disney Castle.

I dunno. Try going to beat Xemnas again or something, save it again, and see whats happens.

Thats really the best i can tell ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back