• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do u beat riku the 4th time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
See the sticky at the top, and carry a 0 cure card as well, the greatest card in the game...

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
this is a very easy battle i beat it on my second try. first make sure you have allot of 7,8, and 9 cards, and about four or five 0 cards. and to high level tinker bells. just keep break his attacks, like dark arua witch can take a whole bar of health off. after a few trys you should win.

DarkClownNizzo

Website
rpgforgers.zeeblo.com
The pirate card comes in handy during sleightable bosses, take advantage of it.

The best 0 card you can use is a fast attack weapon like the Fairy Harp. It has less time in play, and hence less time for an enemy to counter it.

kh_forever

hell this riku is strong yer better becareful

strategy
heartless card:eek:ogie boogie,vexen,and slightly raise defense(i don't know the card name)
card:6 cure,2 mega potion,2 mega ether,and attack card(it's up to you)minimim 30 card
first you should attack him with ars arcanum(it's hard but believe me it's useful)if you fail go to corner and heal(if you feel need),after a few moment,he will use dark aura!BREAK IT WITH ALL COST!if you can't break it,dodge roll when he come to you,or use zantetsuken so he can't use a card(the calculate zantetsuken is 100:1)when he reload his card,heal with curaga,it help you a lot,when you near dead,use vexen card(possiblely when he use dark aura and you revive after dark aura end)soon he will dead,back to the first place,save,and prepare for fight larxene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back