• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do the difficulty levels compare to Birth By Sleep? *No actual spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I haven't got the game, so please try to explain with as little spoilers as possible.

I'm thinking of playing through the game on Critical mode, but I don't want to have to chuck my DS at the wall out of frustration. The fact that you change difficulties in game does make this a little easier.

For the record, I found Proud mode in BBS to be easier than Standard mode.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Critical mode can give you somewhat of a challenge. But it only really seems to apply in the beginning. it get's easier once you progress in the game. I found myself dying a few times playing critical though

Swordsaint

its nto really hard unless you're underlevelled, but in kh games underlevelling seems really common. theres a few secret bosses that may give you trouble, and some bosses in general because of the mini-game esque way you fight some of them. but overall the game isn't that difficult.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I never played around with Critical Mode. I already have a hard enough time with Proud as it is. And, by the way does anyone know how to get the trophies? I'm trying to get all of the trophies, so I can get the secret ending. Just send it to me by pm.

Anyways, you should level up. It would make things a lot easier. Oh, and if you have a hard time with any bosses look up some cheats online.

imarvel

the modes honestly don't make it any more difficult imo. i think its the enemy strength multiplier that does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back