• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do/ Is there

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wisdom

Is there an Ultima Keyblad card for this game cuz i believe there is one in the GB version? and if there is one where and how do i get one? *sorry i'm a nub*

L

Lady Yuki

Rally you have to beat riku's story?I dont think there is an Ultima Keyblad key blade card.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I beat his story and made a new Sora story, but I havn't found it and I'm up to the first Marluxia fight.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
All you do is Beat Riku Story. then go to your File with Sora, and go to a Moogle Shop or Hit something, or Open a Calm Bounty Card U either get a Lexaeus Card, Zexion Card, or Ultima Weapon Card. thats all.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Yes, I know about that guide. I posted it earlier in this thread. It's practically my religion when I'm playing the game. However, why work to get those keyblades and not be able to use them?

After all, you can't use any of the Sora keyblades in Riku's Story, as far as I know, so they're not useful there, even if you get them after beating Marluxia. And once you beat Riku's Story, shouldn't there be a reason to give Sora's keyblades after that? Like a new save file that lets you have them.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes, I know about that guide. I posted it earlier in this thread. It's practically my religion when I'm playing the game. However, why work to get those keyblades and not be able to use them?

After all, you can't use any of the Sora keyblades in Riku's Story, as far as I know, so they're not useful there, even if you get them after beating Marluxia. And once you beat Riku's Story, shouldn't there be a reason to give Sora's keyblades after that? Like a new save file that lets you have them.
I know what you mean Like all the effort you put into getting them and no use. Well you can Use them on the worthless heartlesses(idk if thats a word lol), or face Marluxia over and over again. But Yeah. I'm trying to find a easier way to get Heartless cards. I heard cards has some speical Abilites, My friend pointed it out, and I never really read the card, thats my n00bish side I dont read the describtion, I just use the thing, and mindlessly just...use it. But all I know is No, in a new Save File u wont get them, U can get them after Marluxia 1 fight.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Damn. I think Heartless is just used as both the singular and plural form, so, yeah, I think you made up a new word. How does it feel?

Yeah, I've been reading more on what they do, so now I know to put the Three Wishes near the end of combos, 'cuz they're combo breakers.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Damn. I think Heartless is just used as both the singular and plural form, so, yeah, I think you made up a new word. How does it feel?

Yeah, I've been reading more on what they do, so now I know to put the Three Wishes near the end of combos, 'cuz they're combo breakers.
Now, I Found out what I can do, cause Im Soooo Bored. To read them lol.

I trying to find some certians cards. But.. Idk how and where to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back