• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do i prepare for hollow bastion lvl 80 sector

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

terrais

i am lvl 67 and have 126 strength 120 defense and 242 health i tried the hollow bastion system sector place got to roxas and i coudnt beat him what lvl should i try again at (im doin it on standard) and where is the best place to get my lvl up

SRKxTAVxRAX

Your fine just like that if you can make it to Roxas.
Put two Judgement Triad commands in your command deck with 2 Curagas. Dodge roll the whole time while your waiting for your JT's to reload. They're all you need to use.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
You cant beat him? are you blocking and rolling?? cause i beat him in a really early level.. i thought he was the easist boss there ever was.... i mean seriously i had more trouble getting all the cards for Hallow Bastion...then i did with him... damn you time...

my command list

Eco spark (i think thats how its spelled)
shock land (or what ever it is where you jump and land on the ground)
eruption
zensutikun (or how ever its spelled)
and finnaly Curaga

Gram

Banned
Awards
just get yourself two judgement triads, a esuna, a curaga, a magnaga (if you can) and you'll be fine with your current stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back