• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do I learn sleights from Riku's Storyline?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyKairi_19

Website
www.myspace.com
well u see the question.... how? I only have 3 sleights..... Dark Aura, Dark Break and Dark Firaga..... and ive been hearing that there are more sleights to learn..... so anybody got the answer?

HOLLA BACK PEOPLE!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
THere are no other sleights in his story. Just Dark Aura, Dark Firaga, and Dark Break.... and MM Magic (two or three mickey's)

Don't know where you heardt that....

~NGD OMEGA~

Leave him alone, we all knew that was going to happen, so back off. Although the location would have been a mystery.... Yeah this is getting off topic.

Riku is lame. those are his only abilities. If you want the all you can use ability goodness, go to the much better Sora's side for your gameplay.

DJFirewolf

Personally, I loved fighting as Riku more than Sora. Maybe he was faster or something. I know his dodge and jump was better.

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
There are no more sleights to learn for Riku, unless you have a game shark which you should only use after you've beaten the game.

Riku doesn't need anymore sleights, the ones he has are awesome and powerful enough to out most people. Why would you need more?

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
it's so UNFAIR that Fake Riku can use Dark Aura only if the value of his stocked cards is ONLY really high...

...WHEN dark-real-riku can only use Dark Aura with a stupid value of 27!!!!

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
Whatever, I loved fighting with Riku, it was 3 times more fun than playing as Sora, Riku dodged better, was faster, didn't have as annoying worlds, just go through every door and kill the easy boss.

I didn't have to bother about my decks either, awesome. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back