• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do I go to the last planet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DareDaniel

I guess that I have to do something to my gummi ship but the costumization system is just too complex to even care about that. I know that Cid asked me to get something to it near the Merlin's house which is something that I've already done and I also got 2 things in Geppetto's house.. so yeah, I guess that I have to do something in my ship to go to the final planet and beat the game. can anyone link me a video teaching how to get my ship ready or some guide?

also, once I beat the game can I come back to previous planets to do stuff that I haven't done already? (like getting all damatas, etc)

Light

faster than
Awards
So, I take it you've beaten Riku at the Hollow Bastion battle?

You've got to get a new gummi installed into your ship, and then go back to Hollow Bastion. Head all the way through, back up until the place where you faced Maleficent (not Dragon form). There a short clip will follow. Head through to the room where you beat Rikunort, and another clip will occur. You'll go into the Door, and take on a Behemoth. When you beat it and close the door, you should get a gummi that will, once installed, allow navigation to The End of the World.

If you have any troubles, just ask.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I don't remember getting any gummi piece after sealing Hollow Bastion's keyhole. I thought all you need to do after that was just return to the world selection screen and do a normal drive to EotW?

And once you've beaten the game, that's it. Unlike recent JRPGs, KHFM doesn't have any post-game content, so there's nothing such as a clear game save file. The final save file will take you to wherever you last saved your game prior to getting past the point of no return. If you want to see the secret movie, you'll have to take care of everything that needs to be taken care of before going past that point.

Light

faster than
Awards
I don't remember getting any gummi piece after sealing Hollow Bastion's keyhole. I thought all you need to do after that was just return to the world selection screen and do a normal drive to EotW?

And once you've beaten the game, that's it. Unlike recent JRPGs, KHFM doesn't have any post-game content, so there's nothing such as a clear game save file. The final save file will take you to wherever you last saved your game prior to getting past the point of no return. If you want to see the secret movie, you'll have to take care of everything that needs to be taken care of before going past that point.
*choke*
I wasn't really sure if there was or not, so I threw it in just in case.

If you want the secret movie, you have to either get 100% completed in a standard file, or finish the game in proud mode. Just so you don't go through all of that effort if you're playing Beginner.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I guess that I have to do something to my gummi ship but the costumization system is just too complex to even care about that. I know that Cid asked me to get something to it near the Merlin's house which is something that I've already done and I also got 2 things in Geppetto's house.. so yeah, I guess that I have to do something in my ship to go to the final planet and beat the game. can anyone link me a video teaching how to get my ship ready or some guide?

also, once I beat the game can I come back to previous planets to do stuff that I haven't done already? (like getting all damatas, etc)
Did you go back and talk to Cid after getting the gummi part from the cave under Merlins house? You have to go back and talk to him so he'll install it.
Then you go to the world map and a new warp hole will appear next to Traverse Town.

Yes you can go back and do stuff after finishing the game.

DareDaniel

I just beated the game guys. I had talk to Kairi and then talk back to Cid to install the gummi. I beated it in final mix mode but didn't get the secret ending, will just watch it om youtube.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I just beated the game guys. I had talk to Kairi and then talk back to Cid to install the gummi. I beated it in final mix mode but didn't get the secret ending, will just watch it om youtube.

What difficulty are you on? To get the secret ending you usually have to find all the trinities, puppies and finish the hades cup.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
What difficulty are you on? To get the secret ending you usually have to find all the trinities, puppies and finish the hades cup.

That, and you need to be on the Standard mode to get the secret ending. If you played the game on Beginner, even if you get 150% overcompletion (not that it's possible), you won't be able to unlock it.

On Proud, you'll need to do what Anagram said. On Standard, the same requirements still apply in addition to completing the Journal. That means you will have to register each and every single entry, characters and enemies and mini-games alike, succeeding which you will be rewarded with a Mickey stamp on the Journal menu.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
That, and you need to be on the Standard mode to get the secret ending. If you played the game on Beginner, even if you get 150% overcompletion (not that it's possible), you won't be able to unlock it.

Doesn't it unlock automatically on hard mode as well?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Not automatically, but the conditions are easier to meet. I just edited my earlier post to include more details, haha.

My mistake it was the games after CoM that had them automatically after being proud or higher. xD

Light

faster than
Awards
I remember reading somewhere about a super secret ending in the 1.5 final mix. Is that me just getting confused, or a legit thing?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I remember reading somewhere about a super secret ending in the 1.5 final mix. Is that me just getting confused, or a legit thing?

Oh, oh. I'm sorry. Indeed, there are two secret endings available in KHFM.

One of them is Another Side, Another Story, which is the same secret ending that we could unlock in vanilla KH1. To unlock this, you'll need to seal all keyholes and rescue all 99 puppies on Standard, and simply beat the game on Proud.

The other one is Deep Dive, which is the FM-exclusive secret ending unobtainable in vanilla KH1. To unlock this, I'll just quote myself:

On Proud, you'll need to do what Anagram said. On Standard, the same requirements still apply in addition to completing the Journal. That means you will have to register each and every single entry, characters and enemies and mini-games alike, succeeding which you will be rewarded with a Mickey stamp on the Journal menu.

The confusion was because of me. I'm sorry about that.

Light

faster than
Awards
Right, OK. Don't worry about it man, I just remembered some people talking about it and wondered what was required for the second secret movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back