• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do I get the magnet trick to work on those enemies on pride rock?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
why does the magnet trick never work when i try it on that swarm on pride rock? i click magnet, and only 10 or so enemies get attracted and thunder doesnt do anything? how do i get it to work?

Bloodyjab

Website
youtube.com
becuz that group of enemies is like the 1000 Heartless group. if you dont' get close enough to all of them, you wont' actually be fighting them, they'll just look like they are. and until you get close enough to "encounter" them, their HP won't show and you wont' be able to attack them.

Mystlord

The enemies at Pride Rock work in a different way than most encounters. The way Pride Rock works is it has a set of boundaries, and enemy images are generated outside those boundaries. Then, there are a set number of enemies that are spawned inside those boundaries. I'm not sure how many, but that will be the maximum amount that magnet can attract. I'm not sure whether the level of magnet increases range, but that might also be another factor in your problem. Basically, jump, magnet, jump up and without aerial finish, combo finish the rapid thrusters. I'm not sure if thunder works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back