• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do I get the magnet trick to work on those enemies on pride rock?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
why does the magnet trick never work when i try it on that swarm on pride rock? i click magnet, and only 10 or so enemies get attracted and thunder doesnt do anything? how do i get it to work?

Kurxi

First wrong area. Second, most of the enemies are out of the battle area, so you need to kill some before they float down to become touchable. That's the only way. I think.

man of oblivion

Sometimes you have to jump and cast it in the air and it will attract a lot of heartless, and you're in the wrong section.

thunderxgeo

Also you cant be to far away from the enemies although i dont know what the border is but it would be stupid if it worked far. Lure the enemies up then use it (thats what i do)

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Also you cant be to far away from the enemies although i dont know what the border is but it would be stupid if it worked far. Lure the enemies up then use it (thats what i do)

magnega is used for luring lol, anyway Kurxi was right, they are outside of the area, if you go to fight in the paradox cup and fight in the stage simmilar to the one in pride rock and use trinity you'll see that not all of the heartless will be affected only a few.

Chaos_Sora

you probably don't have a high enogh magic value, you need to be about level 65 for it to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back