• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Do I Get Final Form ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

i am at the end of the game in the world that never was and i just beat xigbar, and i just noticed that i don't have final form yet, i have valor,wisdom and master , and i transformed into the heartless form a couple times by accident but i never got final form , where do i get it ?

Unknown Zinko

No after the first time you get it, you can use it whenever you want.

You may want to go to the Olympus and do the cereberus cup and just keep driving into master form until you get it. I got it on my first try there.

SECRETHEART

Go to the Underworld and enter the cerebus cup and keep and when you enter a match, drive into any form and then revert back to normal and then keep fighting til you build up your drive gauge. Drive again and then revert, then fight to build up again. Keep doing this and eventually you'll get final form. It only took me about 10-15 minutes to get it.

Haruko

When I got final form I was fighting saix. Supposibly the chances increase when you are fighting an organization memeber. Now I am not saying its true but it certainly seemed that way because when I was completeing jimmy's journal I missed final form I was really far in jimmy's journal. I used Forms like crazy and it didn't work. So I decided to go back to my older save point. In the world that never was. I used it against Saix once and got it.

Haruko

Keyblade Warrior said:
I think driving into master has a higher chance of getting it also. Only took me like 5 tries. So, master+org member should SUPPOSEDLY be your best bet.

Come to think of it I did use master form when I fought saix.

Eternal Session

Beside Edward Elric trying to learn Alchemy
Actually i dont know if this was a coincidence or not but after i had the ability to GET final form the next time i used it against the organization member with the gun who can change the terrain where he does snipe i used valor and got final form but then i died. then next time i tried i transformed int valor twice and when he was almost dead i transformed and i got final form again. My friend also got final form agains this org member but he died and when he tried again he didn't get final form again.

B0nD 0f Flam3s

yea you get a greater chance when ur fighting a org member i was fighting saiix just like haruko i was goona go in master form but i went final i was liek yes! lol
u can transform into after the cut scene with mickey and ansem in naught's skyway

Rebirth Motum

Website
www.Myspace.com
wierd...I got final form...like, valor and master and wisdom...it was after the guy with the guns i believe...i didn't transform during the match(not enough drive) and after i had it, i got the final thing...not by just tansforming...but as an event...

You have to transform into any drive while IN BATTLE, or it won't work to get final form. You have to be fighting something. Also, you have to have initiated the cut scene with Roxas and Sora before you can recieve final form.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
omg another person made this thread omg theres need to be a sticky well u get it by driving in battle and after memorie skyscraper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back